Sign in to follow this  
cloverdog

New map ideas

Hi there I recently found Arma 2 on steam for sale so I got the game and I gotta say I love it it;s so addicting. I now own all the expansions what im wondering is are you making a arma 3 or maybe making more maps?

Well I have a few map Ideas that I think would be great The first is one ive seen on a few shooter games but not large scale. Now imagine fighting in a thick dence jungle alot of fighting would be on foot but there would be the odd tank or helicopter(kinda like vietnam?) alot of small villages a few big citys but everywere else thick jungles with big dangerous rivers giving use of boats and controlling waterways could be keys to victory?

The other Idea is mostly air and naval warfar. Imagine a large bunch of islands some are small with one or 2 villages then a few with more making boats needed to get your stuff across the water or the use of amphibeous vehicles island warfar at it;s best :)

I have another idea but it;s been done alot it is simple city warfar based in a massive city the entire map would be the city and the areas to controll are markets goverment buildings and such.

I hope you like my ideas and sorry for any bad grammer and spelling never was good at that lol.

There are a lot of good user made maps and if you have ideas for creating maps you should start to learn Visitor and make them.

Oh... and welcome to the community! :)

cloverdog: I did jungle (chk Lingor island), my next goal features a lot of waterways and a big city that you're mentioning ;) welcome to the community, its nice to see that ppl refer to A2 when they're done with rest of "shooter" games :)

there are a few good maps out there i like the Spritz island map its very good for invasions ( if anyone has some maps could you please post them here so i can download them :) )