Sign in to follow this  
heliumfrog

Am i been flagged by....VAC??

so, yesterday my brother accidentally reveal in our conversation that he attempted a hack on my steam version of ARMA2 (using the program call WPE wut ever that is). I was like wut the F *punch* and immediately go check my VAC statue. To my relief, it is still in good statue, but i am still a bit paranoid, since VAC will wait days or even weeks until it ban you for cheating. Then i found out he did it almost 4 months ago, and arma2 on steam is not VAC enable anyway. So my question is... i am safe right?? still a bit worry right here...

Since ArmA 2 is not VAC enabled, there's no need to worry.

Did he attempt the hack in singleplayer or multiplayer?

multilayer, he was attempted to joint a server that he got ban from using WPE

Edited by heliumfrog

Giving you the benefit of a doubt (the "my brother did it" excuse is the most common), you shouldn't have anything to worry about, unless he went hacking on other games in your steam account that ARE VAC secured. Beyond that, slap the shit out of the cunt for doing retarded fucking things with other people's property, preferably in the penis with a hammer.

If you get banned, looks like he's going out of pocket for what you lose.

can't get vac banned from ArmA 2, but your "brother" did it? Isn't that getting a little old now...

Steam-related issues, like VAC, are to be posted on the Steam forums, not here.

However, Arma 2 is not VAC-enabled. It uses BattlEye. There won't be any doubt in your mind if you're banned by BattlEye.

Thread locked.