Sign in to follow this  
jeza

The Situation in the middle east, but beyond (May be controversial)

Seeing now possibly may be a small glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel:

A deal to end the unrest in Yemen appears to be unravelling after the veteran leader President Ali Abdullah Saleh failed to sign.

Source

But all these ceasefires and peace treaties seem to pop up & get show down around there at the moment.

Heinrich Harrer?

1938 sendet Heinrich Himmler an expedition to Tibet, their Mission was a mix of race research and occult nazi stuff. And everybody knows, that the nazis and especialy SS Head Himmer were obsessed with occult witchcraft stuff. And this is still very strong in the higher classes of our society. Yeah, sounds strange, but most newspappers still publish horoscope at least once in a month.

I think you'll find that most people campaigning for a free Tibet don't give a shit about the occult or the Nazi expedition in 1938.

I think you'll find that most people campaigning for a free Tibet don't give a shit about the occult or the Nazi expedition in 1938.

Does not matter. Most people don't even know whats behinde their idols. It does not matter if these people know the hole game as long as they do what the propaganda machine is telling them. Ofcourse most people do not care about occult nazi stuff, but if they support people they do, it does not matter.

A deal to end the unrest in Yemen appears to be unravelling after the veteran leader President Ali Abdullah Saleh failed to sign.

I'm upset by the fact that China and Russia aren't involved in the UN resolution to defend the civilians of Libya. They desperately need mobile AA that can set fire to those fast flying birds of steel and terror.

The deaths were confirmed by vatican officials (just like many other civilian casualties before).