Sign in to follow this  
Goetterfunke

i made a FLAMWTHROWER

kk i know sorry this thread is very very old but.... a big tnx for your script !! (i've a ww2 flamethrower under costruction)

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

At smile_o.gif

kk i know sorry this thread is very very old but....

You're telling me. 2001? huh.gif

indeed crazy_o.gif oh well might as well join in with you guys to rake up my post count before this gets locked tounge2.gif

Also looking forward to your ww2 flamthrower AT will be a lot of fun in MP biggrin_o.gif

If there had been a moderator around, this would be locked by now for sure. And this is realy a very old threat to dig up. band.gif Just a joke. wink_o.gif

oh well might as well join in with you guys to rake up my post count before this gets locked tounge2.gif

LOL!

whistle.gif

Not bad! Could cook alot of zombies with this! But could one of experts do something with the flames? Maybe a tad better? tounge2.gif

Also, does anyone know if using this we'll have burning ppl running around the block, or it just does dmg and they roll over dead?

Eddie

I think it's still up because this type of weapon is as rare as the post. This post was the first time I've seen an actual flamethrower in use. Other posts are only "wishful thinking" or "would like to have".

Eddie

I think it's still up because this type of weapon is as rare as the post.  This post was the first time I've seen an actual flamethrower in use.  Other posts are only "wishful thinking" or "would like to have".

Eddie

ive seen multiple flametrowers, but i guess this is the first one  tounge2.gif

AtStWalker, digging up an almost 4 year old thread just to say "thank you" is not acceptable. Please don't do anything like this again.