I have the UAV respawn when It dies, It only dies when the stupid AI pilot crashes for some stupid reason. It already has flyinheight and mode careless but it still crashes. I need it to resync to the module when it respawns and also I have it take off from the runway and it spawns on the taxi way yet when it respawns it dosent take off automatically like it should any fix for this?

To stop it from crashing you set it on waypoints on continues.

Also try putting damage to false so that it cant die! lol

To stop it from crashing you set it on waypoints on continues.

Also try putting damage to false so that it cant die! lol

Ya I tried the dammage to false but whern it crashes it still dies, wont die when its shot at least, also will waypoints interfere with the uav module, and when you have it fly around in the uav module it crashes to so that wont really help

G'day richard,

I encountered this same problem with the UAV's - the AI pilots spot an enemy and decide it would be a great time to head off for a quick coffee break. Fortunately, someone (can't remember who) gave me the following code which seemed to keep the AI pilots away from their donuts and coffee, and the UAV from crashing:

this setBehaviour "CARELESS"; this setCombatMode "BLUE"; this setCaptive true; this disableAI "AUTOTARGET";this disableAI "TARGET";

If this doesn't work, I am afraid I don't know what else would.

Good luck,

undercoverbrother

Thank you, had a few of those commands already but the stoping the auto target work very well. It should work perfectly now, next task it make it work with a mid air refueling chopper. But thats for another day

Thank you, had a few of those commands already but the stoping the auto target work very well. It should work perfectly now, next task it make it work with a mid air refueling chopper. But thats for another day

Click my sig and see my example mission on the "Air Refueling" ... sure it can help you.

Ya I have kylania's mid air refueling script and im gonna test things out soon with that one.

Fine, please yourself! though mine is completely different! cya!

Ill check it out, what map is the example?

If you just want something simple to top off the fuel tank every so often:

nul = this spawn { while {alive _this} do { _this setFuel 1; sleep 1800 } };

Hello All,

I am trying to use the UAV thats in PMC but have not had any luck. Anyone have any ideas?

Yours is no different, that is just off his website.....

Yours is no different, that is just off his website.....

Some people like are you just ungreatful! ill remember next time to not even

give a toss and help people like you out! why dont you first try reading my sig!

>> "I take your ideas and turn them into example missions for everyone else"

Why not try to say thank you for the help instead of just giving the helper crap?

Some people like are you just ungreatful! ill remember next time to not even

give a toss and help people like you out! why dont you first try reading my sig!

>> "I take your ideas and turn them into example missions for everyone else"

Why not try to say thank you for the help instead of just giving the helper crap?

You know everyone learns from everyone else, but if you take a project of someone else and modifies it, and still use large parts of it, its common courtisy to credit the original author or the inspiration, that way you are "safe".

Otherwise you are kindof ripping off someone elses hard work and calling it your own.

I took a look at your website and it had some goodies on it, much like kylania, i think a simple creditline if work was inspired by or modified from another author will get you along way in getting recognized for your work and prevent such comments as shown here.

"Its not ok to burglarize the neighbours home even if you have a sticker on the rear bumper of your car saying you are a burglar"

You know everyone learns from everyone else, but if you take a project of someone else and modifies it, and still use large parts of it, its common courtisy to credit the original author or the inspiration, that way you are "safe".

Otherwise you are kindof ripping off someone elses hard work and calling it your own.

I took a look at your website and it had some goodies on it, much like kylania, i think a simple creditline if work was inspired by or modified from another author will get you along way in getting recognized for your work and prevent such comments as shown here.

"Its not ok to burglarize the neighbours home even if you have a sticker on the rear bumper of your car saying you are a burglar"

Yeah your right, and I did give all the credits, what it was is the original idea was to make them for the Armaholic website as

"examples" seen here where you will see ive added a readme with ALL the right credits etc,..

just I didnt add them to my site! So I will add them asap, Thanks Demonized.

Edited by DarkXess

I did.say thank you but I agree with demonized you shpuld really credit someone if you tske their work with a website like that and not just call it your own. also to tell me it is completely different when iy is really the same example mission is pretty low.

I did.say thank you but I agree with demonized you shpuld really credit someone if you tske their work with a website like that and not just call it your own. also to tell me it is completely different when iy is really the same example mission is pretty low.

I DO NOT TAKE YOUR WORK! I take the idea you all talk about, then add it to a simple example mission for others to understand how its done! the way its done on the same map etc as his was pure coincidence! as you see ALL the examples ive made are on the exact same map, exact same position, and even the same date! time, everything! I got his script from his thread on here, put it together for an example mission and finished! I DID give credit in the right section! just not on my own site as my site has only been up now about 3 weeks! its still under construction, and so yes it was my mistake by not leaving credits! but I do my work for a course, and its mentioned in my sig that I take your ideas and convert them! if anyone is ever unhappy with what im doing then they only need to say and ill remove what they want. I will never be that low to take someone elses work! so...

Anyway, as far as im concerned I helped the wrong person, ill remember next time to not even bother.

I never said you took my work, im grateful for your help, if thats how you feel then whatever. Not gonna cry about it.