Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Things that annoy me

1: parents who ask you what you want for dinner.. at 8am when your eating breakfast..

2: parents who feel they must list and describe every food item in the fridge every time you look, asking if you like each.

3:other people's children who stare at you.

4:when the nurse says "the doctor will see you now" meaning, you can go sit on the butcher paper for half an hour waiting.. some more..

5:people who pretend tey are talking on the phone by using their pinkey and thumb every time they talk about talking to someone on the phone

6: wet backs

7:people who talk loudley to eachother in restraunts.

8: people who take their EXTREAMLEY retarded children to a restraunt and sit in the middle of it..

9:people who are in front of me who take 5 min to write a check for a box of tic-tacs and all I want to do is hand the guy a $10 for the fucking gas I just pumped..

10: gas station attendants who enforce a "pay before pump" policy, but dont bother to let anyone know about it.. you figure it out after standing at the pump for 10 min waiting for them to turn the gas on.

11: attendants who insist a pay first even though I say "im filling it up" do I look like a fuching psychic?

12: people who do not know how to use a self-check-out terminal, but dont mind spending 15 miniutes finding out...

13:people in the "15 items or less express lane" who have 45 items or more... and they have to split the bill between check and 3 different credit cards, while their retarded kids are flopping around and asking for tic-tacs.. they wreit a check for those too..

14: people who will just stand in the middle of an isle effectivley blocking all triffic though it, and then look at you with a pissy look if you brush past them..

15:people who sit through a red light only to turn right...

16: people who drive with the blinker on... escpecially if its on a road with lots of turn possabilities..

17: people who threaten their children in church (actually this is amusing)

18:people who tailgate you even though there are 2 other clear lanes and you area already going 10mph over the speed limit (this does not include traffic cops)

19: traffic cops

20: people who repremand you for swearing in your own house

21: people who think their mongoloid rat child is the most beautyful child ever, and will voice so at any given chance.

22:old women who fart

23: old women who drive

24: old women

26:old men who yell "slowdown" as you drive through your neighborhood, despite the fact that your going the speed limit..

27: people who will chase you down to tell you not to drive so fast (does not include cops)

28:black people who think that everyone ows them something.

29: Jesse Jackson

30: Al Sharpton

31: people who watch pokemon, barney WWF (and other faggish wrestling things)

32: people who blame something.. ANYTHING for a criminal act except the criminal.. usually parents or "enviroment"

33:people who brag about their wedding.

ahh that felt good

34: People who've never ever in their life heard of or attempted to use a spell checker wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">6: wet backs<span id='postcolor'>

I do believe you would get yer ass kicked for voicin that opinion down here. White guys with attitudes have suddenly become a minority, ya dig?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 18 2002,03:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">34: People who've never ever in their life heard of or attempted to use a spell checker wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Whot ? Where I can downloat some ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ May 18 2002,02:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">6: wet backs<span id='postcolor'>

I do believe you would get yer ass kicked for voicin that opinion down here. White guys with attitudes have suddenly become a minority, ya dig?<span id='postcolor'>

Guess I must be missing something, what/who is a "wet back"?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ May 18 2002,03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ May 18 2002,02:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">6: wet backs<span id='postcolor'>

I do believe you would get yer ass kicked for voicin that opinion down here. White guys with attitudes have suddenly become a minority, ya dig?<span id='postcolor'>

Guess I must be missing something, what/who is a "wet back"?<span id='postcolor'>

Wetback is Southwestern slang for an illegal Mexican immigrant

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ May 18 2002,02:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wetback is Southwestern slang for an illegal Mexican immigrant<span id='postcolor'>

Prolly why I didn't get it, I'm from the North East wink.gif

I would imagine it's not a particularly favourable comment confused.gif

hispanic person

This term refers to all hispanics in the US. Its origins are derived from the Mexicans crossing illegally into the States. Border patrols can easily spot most illegals by wet clothing from crossing the Rio Grande. Although most people think so, it is not a very offensive word to hispanics at all. Even Mexicans call themselves Los Mojados ("the wet ones").

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (rpc007 @ May 18 2002,03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hispanic person  

This term refers to all hispanics in the US. Its origins are derived from the Mexicans crossing illegally into the States. Border patrols can easily spot most illegals by wet clothing from crossing the Rio Grande. Although most people think so, it is not a very offensive word to hispanics at all. Even Mexicans call themselves Los Mojados ("the wet ones").<span id='postcolor'>

tell ya what. Ill just go see how 'unoffensive' it is right now, and you can pay my medical expenses, huh?

LOL!!!! biggrin.gif .......oh man......

So i sign on to the forums this evening and scroll down to the off topic section and see Things that annoy me and think "This is none other than wobble!

back on topic,

People mis pronouncing the same word over and over again even after you tell them how its said properly.

ijust took it from a slang dictionary..... ive never heard it before

well, I know a guy or two who arent bothered by it, in fact we joke about it sometimes, but like I said, its not a very nice word. And to be precise, it only is used for illegal immigrants, although sometimes there seems like there are so many of them that some people just call every Mexican they see a wetback. Its just a word that I try to avoid using

THings that annoy me: muzzle bug on newly released rifles mad.gif

35: Intollerant jerks who think that their view of what is right and wrong in the world merits a list of some sort wink.gif

Sorry Wobble, but most of that list is just you being irritable and intollerant.

To you those people are annoying... perhaps we can take a survey and see what they think of you though biggrin.gif

To you those people are annoying

yea, way to go rocketman, thats what the title says doesent it, you cracked the code!

Wetback is not slang for hispanic,  you fucking idiots.

Its slang for ANYONE (here in tx usually mexicans) who come over to the US and either become citizens just so they can get on welfare and spend their lives annoying people, or dont become a citizen and beg, or take an illegal low paying (oftin criminal) job of some sort

calling a respectible mexican wetback is wrong,

and BTW calling a wetback a wetback usually wont result in anything, because msot of them cant speeka da englitch anyway.

and where is this spell check palcebo? would be nice wouldetn it.

you people can be so stupid, yes all those people on the list annoy me, did I ask you if you agree? no, and I dont care, I was just venting, Ive had a long day

and I imagine most people would be irritated by the majority of the things I listed, unless you engoy standing in line waiting for 10 min for some asshole, just so you can had a guy a bill and say "gas" (takes 3 seconds) or take your GF to a restraunt for a nice romantic meal only to have to listen to some retarded kids scream and belch and god knows what the whole time..

it might not be politically correct, but its fucking annoying.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ May 18 2002,03:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wetback is not slang for hispanic,  you fucking idiots.

Its slang for ANYONE (here in tx usually mexicans) who come over to the US and either become citizens just so they can get on welfare and spend their lives annoying people, or dont become a citizen and beg, or take an illegal (usually criminal)

calling a respectible mexican wetback is wrong,

and BTW calling a wetback a wetback usually wont result in anything, because msot of them cant speeka da englitch anyway.<span id='postcolor'>

Wobble you are a dumbass. Lemme fill ya in on a little tip; Rush Limbaugh aint no fuckin Noah Webster, get it? You should never use a term without knowin what it means, and you sure as hell dont know what wetback means. You can rationalize your use of the word by sayin you dont mean it like that when you say it, but that doesnt mean other people hear it the same way you do. And guess what? Alot of wetbacks cross the Grande just because life is so fuckin miserable on the other side of that river that they are willing to take any fuckin job they can find.

well. thats what I MEAN by wetback, there is no defination for it, so fuck off, dont agree, good for you, I dont care.

Rush Limbaugh aint no fuckin Noah Webster, get it?

No

You should never use a term without knowin what it means

I guess it can only mean what YOU say it means, what i means to me is what I said, if its not what it means to you.. oh well, I could care less.

You can rationalize your use of the word by sayin you dont mean it like that when you say it, but that doesnt mean other people hear it the same way you do

I dont care what other people think. not about this anyway..

Alot of wetbacks cross the Grande just because life is so fuckin miserable on the other side of that river that they are willing to take any fuckin job they can find.

So? they still annoy me, I dont question their motives, I just said they annoy me. Stop reading so fucking deep into everything.

Im sure people who think they need a pack of gum so bad that they will write a check for it are good people too, but when in front of me in a line, they annoy me (read title a few times, it will sink in)

I aint readin anything deeper than the shit you spew man. How does it feel never feelin any empathy for anything but yourself and a goddam cat?

maby you should try it, insted of pissing and moaning about someone else's thoughts.

I never said I am indifferent to any of these people, just that they annoy me, my GF can annoy me to, doesent mean I hate her.. there ya go reading too deep into shit again, i bet you were a real pain in the ass to tell bedtime stories to as a kid biggrin.gif

You are a real goddam smart ass, you know that? Its fuckin arrogant sumbitches like you that give us a bad name mad.gif

You are a real goddam smart ass, you know that? Its fuckin arrogant sumbitches like you that give us a bad name

us? us who, I accept nothing in commin with you, as for "bad name" your the one bitching and screaming and cussing just because someone else uses a term differentley than you.

I dont hold anything agains any of the folks mentioned (including my parrents and wetbacks) they just annoy (there is that strange word again) more oftin than most other things more frequentley..

for example, when I went to san antonio me and MY gf went to the alamo, when I got out of my car ther were 4 wetbacks sitting on the sidewalk, one of them said (in very bronken english)  "man, 5 doller we watch you car" I said no thanks and put some money in the meter and we left, about 2 hour we returned, one was sitting on my hood, and 2 others had opened my tailgate and were sitting on it.. I just got in and started it up.. they just sat there.. I told them to get off and they said "not till you pay for us watch your car" so I drove off and almost ran one over.. fuck em..

I also see them all the time around town, usually doing generally annoying things like crossing the street and almost getting hit..  my grandfater had to call the cops because some got off a train and asked for some money "for their children" he made the mistake of giving the 5 bucks and the next day 5 different "famalies" (man and woman) stopped by asking for the same thing, and one even threatened them (which got them arrested).. now when they show up (different ones once or twice a month hop off the train) he shoots at them with a pellet gun.(doesent hit them). if they climb over his fence.. which now sags from them doing so..

so despite their reasons for coming over.. or why they are either too buisy or too good to go through the trouble of actually becoming a citizen.. I dont care, but in generally they are annoying folks to be around or interact with..

look, I know what you are talkin about, but guess what? generalising an entire group because a couple of them annoy you is just a really, really stupid thing to do