Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

Resistance got bridges

I really don't think both screenshots show the same place. It must be different locations.

I think the bridge is on the other side of that hill, 234m away and I guess that road leads to it wink.gif

you're not the same madmike as from the creative forums are you?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ May 25 2002,00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The second picture says [bRIDGE], so I assume it's the same one as the background scenery seems to match, though in the frist screen the bridge looks a lot bigger than in the second scene, where the bridge seems to ve very short.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, small bridges for rivers, bigger bridges for lakes. Of course. smile.gif

Though I think that the "small bridge" picture looks like a road more than a bridge.

How can a bridge be on land?

It's land under it.

Got to be a road.

Lakes on the sides of the land piece.

Land piece with a road.

Not land piece with a bridge on it. Makes no sense.

Road makes sense. Doesn't it?

Yup, it aint a bridge, but just land, with a road on it, leadin into the hills... and the hills on the background in the 1st picture, are higher then the hills in the 2nd pic ( i think...)

Then why does it have the waypoint marker saying "MOST (234m)" ? "Most" means Bridge in English, that screenshot was taken with Czech version.

If it wasn't a bridge why would it say bridge ? Maybe the screenshot was just taken from a bad perspective, obstructing the proper view. Who knows.

biggrin.gif Can't wait to fly under that bridge in a fixed wing aircraft tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (eyes @ May 25 2002,13:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you're not the same madmike as from the creative forums are you?<span id='postcolor'>

NO, If It is me then I muat be posting in my sleep wink.gif

What is the creative forums???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ May 25 2002,03:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What are u guys talking about. That's not a bridge on the second screenshot. I'm absolute positiva that that's not the bridge. They wrote "MOST" because there was nothing else in their minds.

How can u guys even worry about this.  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

don't worry, they aren't the same bridge

Inside information: the second bridge is actually "bridge prototype" we used before real bridge was functional to get mission mechanics working.

thanks Suma, you had us all worried there for a second

traffic? you mean tractors going at 5 km? yikes..no thanx..AIs should be able to go around or pass them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ June 10 2002,21:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thanks Suma, you had us all worried there for a second<span id='postcolor'>

Uhm, more like 2 weeks  wow.gif

was it really 2 weeks? eek. I have trances you see, and that one must have lasted for 2 weeks..

confused.gif

No ralf, watch the video again, there is a car turning a corner and 2 other cars at the intersection confused.gif thats what I ment