Sign in to follow this  
Alanthegreat

Thank You BI

This is the Best idea in a long time to happen to Flight Sim. You have a Buyer. Plus www.Lastsightonline.net is behind you. I Have been waiting for a Copter Sim for a looooooooooooog time and this looks better then FSX or the soon to come Microsoft Flight. Flight Sim Is back Guys and it is better then ever.

I think the same.

But I won't make illussions for now. That choppers wich appears on the screenshot are not so realistic...

In all honesty, it really doesn't make sense to me. BI is pretty much the only game in town for large scale realistic warfare from the infantry perspective. If they start making civ sims....will we have to settle for the Codemaster'ed OFP?

In all honesty, it really doesn't make sense to me. BI is pretty much the only game in town for large scale realistic warfare from the infantry perspective. If they start making civ sims....will we have to settle for the Codemaster'ed OFP?

It makes perfect sense. By concentrating on single aspects, the things BI learns and develops will benefit either Arma 2 or future games. And there really, really aren't any good helicopter games that include civilian settings.

I have to say, I was really surprised and quite pleased to see this news. I started my computer gaming so odd'teen years ago with flight sims. Helo sims always being amongst my favorites. Cheers to BIS, very much looking forward to this.

:cheers:

will we have to settle for the Codemaster'ed OFP?

It doesn't seem the best but a certain option we may take in some cases.

Although there are more fantastic games in the market than that poor one anyway!

Don't subject yourself to such horrors for no reason. BIS have not once indicated work on the ARMA series will stop just because they're also doing Take On. :rolleyes:

Interestingly enough I was reading some commentary from Mr. Crowe..

We see a great potential for future installments of the Arma series by moving much closer to reign of flight simulators; however, this would be impossible to achieve if we tried to do it in a project of the scale and variety of Arma 2, rather than a dedicated development.

That only means take on will be a dedicated sim, nothing more nothing less.

That only means take on will be a dedicated sim, nothing more nothing less.

:rolleyes: