Sign in to follow this  
fosfap

new mission SP Keystrike

FIXED UPDATED

SP & CO 06 @ Duala vs Molation Rebels. (i recommend CO unless you think you can do it in SP!)

A lot of time went into this mission so please give it another try. I had old files of duala in my addons folder 'African_warfare' i think they were the issue. check requirements below, can someone test and report back pleasE..

[old]

Gday, here is my mission i had been working on for the past few days at Duala , i updated to latest version 1.91 and the bridge that was the main obj in the first mission of this 2 (maybe 3) part incursion has been removed :eek: and some of the buildings lol but all is good and mission should be a good challenge. Still a couple of small things that need testing but i keep dying so this is where you come in ;)

TASKS

1. Secure - You will be Inserted by <marker name='ins'>boat</marker> and Infiltrate from the south East. Your Objective is to Destroy all AA and AT sites at that location.

2. Radio - Once you have secured your first objective use your Radio to call in reinforcements. Then advance North to Nubrak.

NOTES

A quick run down; [This is a 2 part mission] pt.1- A Militant Group has seized a town and are in control of the Bridge road to the North. A Recon Team has gone missing, so its up to Team Locksmith to strike a thorn in thier side as we prepare our troops to ascend from the South and assist ASAP.

In the final version;

There will be 2 insertion options: Boat (south east flank, hard) Heli (south, harder),

Boat (RHIB) Team Locksmith (6) - (Special Forces, leader)

Heli (UH-60) Team Fireball (3) - (Rambo mode, leader)

Airsupport via Radio (once AA is destroyed)

Ground Support via Radio (once AT is Destroyed)

Self Bandage script by Celery (may add Heal also)

plus other things!

(not sure if radio triggers work properly, you shouldnt be able to radio support untill obj's are done!) let me know of bugs pls & if this test briefing works

The original idea was simple bridge type mission but it just kept getting bigger!

Requirements (Fixed)

Arma 2 OA

Duala Island 1.91

Molation Army

patch 1.57

Rug_hd_oa (maybe? i forgot to test that one sorry)

Thanks for those addons and scripts etc i have used (credits later

(other small necessary things included i hope!) ignore error cly_heal message, says file missing but it works fine!

UPDATED.

LINK:

Keystrike-Locksmith.zip

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ca733ce/n/Keystrike-Locksmith.zip

Feedback much appreciated, Tips and comments

UPDATED

Keystrik2.jpg

This vesion is is SP but it has units are playable so it can also be played as CO-OP

Credits:

IceBreakr (duala)

Celery (script)

Tophe (script)

PS:: I added the mission & briefing files in the zip, can someone please tell me why the briefing wont show!??!

Edited by fosfap
image. Update

sry i cant find mission in the list ingame,then i tryed to download a new mission and worked,pls check it out and let me know. anyway thx to post your looking nice mission ^^

sry i cant find mission in the list ingame,then i tryed to download a new mission and worked,pls check it out and let me know. anyway thx to post your looking nice mission ^^

:crazy: lol yeah i did the same thing! Very tired when i uploaded it, forgot to rename it in the mission editor description field.

look for;

Operation Open Sesame

will fix that

changes (to make);

change mission name in editor

Make all Breifing

Remove cam.script @ airfield

make Team Fireball playable

(fixed) - Radio trigger, tweaked WP's, tweaked enemy locations.

Just having trouble keeping group set to "guard" within a trigger area. they seem to run away!

Just having trouble keeping group set to "guard" within a trigger area. they seem to run away!

You could use the Kronsky's urban patrol script to define an area and then have the group patrol it. They shouldn't run away then.

You could use the Kronsky's urban patrol script to define an area and then have the group patrol it. They shouldn't run away then.

Yes i just got that the other night but didnt think i'd need to use it for something that simple! but will chk it out now :)

Have Updated Link above with a few fixes / tweaks.

tank you :) ill try it tonight or tomorrow and ill let you know my impressions

Hi Fosfap

I have duala 1.91 & molatian army but no go.

I get a missing/deleted content error for .dih_duala_african_warfare

Regards

Rick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you pls check you version of Isla Duala and the newest updated version?

I can't get it to load. Same message as above^^^^

i searched for the missing file but that has more and more dependancies

about 600 mb of them :(

needs all the project 85 stuff just to try one mission.

not for me but keep up the good work ;)

Regards

Rick

What I've seen is that if you build a mission and have addons loaded for that editing session, even though you do not use any of the addons in the mission, they somehow become a requirement for the mission anyway. So always work from a clean session, or just with the addons that you intend to use.

:butbut: Sorry taken so long to reply been deep in the editor. creating simplicity & beauty, not chaos! :rolleyes:

Hmm from what i can gather, if i turn off mods that i am not using and i save export the mission will that fix this prob?

Note; my Duala is the latest 1.91 lite (but when i load it shows in a2 menu as .99, i might remove all files and replace incase of old .bisign files!)

-and the only addons used are;

Duala

Molation Army

CBA

"extra units & vehicles" possibly this addon might be involved! but is hard to tell, will switch it off & test.

Side "US" army and "USMC". Is "US" faction an addon?

And some scripts (included)

Addon requirements

About to test, report back :)

:butbut: Sorry taken so long to reply been deep in the editor. creating simplicity & beauty, not chaos! :rolleyes:

Hmm from what i can gather, if i turn off mods that i am not using and i save export the mission will that fix this prob?

Note; my Duala is the latest 1.91 lite (but when i load it shows in a2 menu as .99, i might remove all files and replace incase of old .bisign files!)

-and the only addons used are;

Duala

Molation Army

CBA

"extra units & vehicles" possibly this addon might be involved! but is hard to tell, will switch it off & test.

Side "US" army and "USMC". Is "US" faction an addon?

And some scripts (included)

Addon requirements

About to test, report back :)

======

Lesson learnt: dont update files after making mission, before man! BEFORE :o

======

Ok i removed all Duala files and re-installed; Lite 1.91, molation army, afrenian army (not used), Ibr_civillians, but now when i go to load mission in editor i get error content deleted: dih_duala_african_warfare & Rug HD_OA, rug being a mod, which i thought was purely a guns/pistols pack! Again i havent used, but i have used an ammo crate fillewr script which may use some of the guns. Anyone know about that?

I will look onto it and have it fixed asap, untill then i will upload my new mission "Kill Switch" @Proving Grounds, which i guarentee to be 99.999999% bug free. leaving .000001 for other issues :D

Edited by fosfap
i swear i did not double post, my acc. was hijacked im sure! lol sry