Sign in to follow this  
todayskiller

Behind Enemy Lines

Unarmed or Armed Pilot? (find weapons, or start with one)?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Unarmed or Armed Pilot? (find weapons, or start with one)?

• Unarmed (will be more exciting/Hard)
    • Armed (will still be exciting, but you already have a weapon)

Ive tried the mission, we got to the castle and waited, then the enemy turned up and shot us both, Im guessing there should be a trigger at the castle that didnt work?

Ive tried the mission, we got to the castle and waited, then the enemy turned up and shot us both, Im guessing there should be a trigger at the castle that didnt work?

There is a Trigger that activates after 7 Minutes to give you a new waypoint...I suppose I should of put that in the objectives, or the Hints that pop up. (I'm wanting you to Hide from the enemy until they pass through)

Or did you wait even longer than that? (could be something I accidently deleted to make the trigger not work)...Anyone else having this problem? or any other problems?

Also, were the enemies kinda right on you when you go to the castle? or did you wait a while for them to come?

Edited by todayskiller

Ah ok, my team-mate had been injured on the way up so he was moving slower than I was, and the enemy were more or less just behind him really. I think perhaps a few clues may help, possibly also having the enemy start slightly further away? as on my first try we were shot to ribbons because I was busy looking at the task list as the mission started.

I'll try again and see if I can hide next time. :)

Ah ok, my team-mate had been injured on the way up so he was moving slower than I was, and the enemy were more or less just behind him really. I think perhaps a few clues may help, possibly also having the enemy start slightly further away? as on my first try we were shot to ribbons because I was busy looking at the task list as the mission started.

I'll try again and see if I can hide next time. :)

Ok, thanks for the tips...

New updated Behind Enemy Lines part 1 is out!

(Part 2 is going to be twice as good as Part 1) :)

Edited by todayskiller

I hid in the castle, upstairs even, for about 5 minutes, then one of them ran up and shot me.

I hid in the castle, upstairs even, for about 5 minutes, then one of them ran up and shot me.

Find a different spot then :D...I didn't want to start off with guns at the beginning to make it more of a hide and seak type...and make it more of a "OMG THEY BETTER NOT FIND ME" moment. :)

As for your poll. There's virtually no way a pilot would lose their M9 pistol. So I would definately have them start with that. As for their MP5/M4 rifle, you could easily justify them losing that.

Had another go and got through the hide objective, though my team mate was found, I noticed the marker to the second objective doesnt seem to show, it stayed pointing at the castle.

@Mac...I just had it be unarmed...(you get a weapon later on)...

@Todd...I'll look into it.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Update: New Version is ready to download (sorry about that everyone, It should be good to go now, Fixed the Waypoint bugs/Some other bugs)...:)

Let me know if there is any other bugs you find.

Part two coming soon!

-TodaysKiller

Part Two is released!...Tell me what you guys think :)

Edited by todayskiller

Could you kindly use another mirror?

Megaupload does not like people living in Hong Kong.......

Dude! So cool, thanks for that!

Talking to me or Dale? if you're talking to me...Thanks! :D

Edited by todayskiller

@Dale......

I was wondering..........

.....as soon as I get the GreenMountain, I'm I supposed to have one helo and 2 T-72 tanks on my ass? I tested that 3 times after a save and found 3 times the helo crashed into the radar, but the tanks.....they go into the compound and behave silly. I also managed to kill off most of the enemy squad except for one in the compound...but dude...2 tanks??

I'm using Zues_ai by the way.

@Dale......

I was wondering..........

.....as soon as I get the GreenMountain, I'm I supposed to have one helo and 2 T-72 tanks on my ass? I tested that 3 times after a save and found 3 times the helo crashed into the radar, but the tanks.....they go into the compound and behave silly. I also managed to kill off most of the enemy squad except for one in the compound...but dude...2 tanks??

I'm using Zues_ai by the way.

Hmmm...the tanks are just suppose to kill off the units in the town, but not pursue after you...and about the heli, that should of just stayed in town aswell...

I'll look into it, thanks for posting...Was everything else in the mission working ok?

1 more thing, this mission is made to run with no mods or anything...so idk if Zues_ai would cause anything to go wrong, I've never used that before.

Edited by todayskiller

Thanks for your reply.

I'll cut out most of the "Default" mods that I usually always use to see what happens.

I got as far as GreenMountain and stopped because the tanks were too much for two pilots to handle..... ; ]

Edit: Took out any AI mods. Left CBA, gdt_binoculars/carmgzoom and nvgoggles, copy stance, JSRS, JTD/JTD Mines,

mma, sthud and this newly released mod.....stmovement........

I was spotted by the helos at the camp. Helos approached. I laid low in the forest. They went back to Novy Sobor. I left and made my way to Mogilevka. Helos went back to the camp in search of me. Took out some surprises you had on way to Mogilevka. Took out the surprise at Mogilevka. Helos came to Mogilevka. The only thing I can do is lay low under the trees. Suspended the mission from that point. Seems no matter where you are on the map, if you fire your weapon, the enemy will pursue. I sure, though don't know for certain, that the tanks were on their way as well, but did not hear or spot them because they are slower.

Will have to go back in this time with NO MODS and see what happens....but one would think I could at least use some sound mods and Full goggles or something...??

Edited by Kommiekat

Thanks for your reply.

I'll cut out most of the "Default" mods that I usually always use to see what happens.

I got as far as GreenMountain and stopped because the tanks were too much for two pilots to handle..... ; ]

Edit: Took out any AI mods. Left CBA, gdt_binoculars/carmgzoom and nvgoggles, copy stance, JSRS, JTD/JTD Mines,

mma, sthud and this newly released mod.....stmovement........

I was spotted by the helos at the camp. Helos approached. I laid low in the forest. They went back to Novy Sobor. I left and made my way to Mogilevka. Helos went back to the camp in search of me. Took out some surprises you had on way to Mogilevka. Took out the surprise at Mogilevka. Helos came to Mogilevka. The only thing I can do is lay low under the trees. Suspended the mission from that point. Seems no matter where you are on the map, if you fire your weapon, the enemy will pursue. I sure, though don't know for certain, that the tanks were on their way as well, but did not hear or spot them because they are slower.

Will have to go back in this time with NO MODS and see what happens....but one would think I could at least use some sound mods and Full goggles or something...??

Hmmm...I don't think mods should mess with it...Maybe I'll just give them hold waypoints then...I want it to where something is chasing you though :D...I'll release a new version of it shortly.

Edited by todayskiller

Sorry for the delay everyone, I've been quite busy over the weekend... I'll have the new updated version of Part 2 later on tonight

Just played the first mission.

If I hadn't managed to capture the tank with a working turret, I don't know how I would have been able to fight off that assault.

And when the whole thing was done, I got in the truck and it wouldn't go anywhere.

Just played the first mission.

If I hadn't managed to capture the tank with a working turret, I don't know how I would have been able to fight off that assault.

And when the whole thing was done, I got in the truck and it wouldn't go anywhere.

That's what I was hoping for some feedback earlier...I was thinking to myself wow...That's a lot of enemy units :D...but didn't think anything of it to delete some units...

and the truck trigger isn't working? I'll look into it.

EDIT: I messed with a few things, I think I fixed it...(the truck worked for me anyways)...Let me know.

Edited by todayskiller

Dude, thanks for the hard work.

I know you don't want to read this but.......magaupload hates people living in Hong Kong....

Got another mirror site for that file??

That goes for the 1st mission as well............

Dude, thanks for the hard work.

I know you don't want to read this but.......magaupload hates people living in Hong Kong....

Got another mirror site for that file??

That goes for the 1st mission as well............

Well, it's people like you that give me good feedback that keeps me striving to make missions :)

Posted another Mirror Site (find it on the main page)

Keep it up with any bugs/glitches that you find in the missions...

Edited by todayskiller