Sign in to follow this  
Remy

THANKS!!!

thank you for replying to my first thread... it would have said thank you there but they d*amn fuc,kers took it off..

well i will be beging a new thread as a soon as reinstall the game..

Good, like anyone gives a d*amn.

For the last f**king time: OFP engine doesn't supports C130's wich are dropping bombs.

Do you know how much time it takes to code that?

Im with kong on this one.

who gives a s**t about bombers , I here there is a game out you may be interested in , I think its call b17II, you know its a FLIGHT sim not an INFANTRY sim

d**k

head

WHAT THE FUC.K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BOMBERS?? I stoped talking about that on my last poast you stupid bit.ch. I was just saying thanks you fuc.king idiot.. go f**k a goat you peace of shi.t

While your done uninstalling the game,

I am only gonna say this once:

Get a life, and don't come back to the forums.

We have enough of these childish 12 year old bastards like you.

Was that a pun intended to me? :biggrin:

"Would you kill me if we were starving" asked Frank.

"As you can see we already are" said Slender Sam.

"You didn't answer my......." "Frank was a good man and very good man even though he stole from the poor and gave to the rich for a day in their home then there he beat them up and stole their life's savings...um im getting of track he was a good man and how some one could eat his stomach suprises me in two ways, how could someone lower to that evilness and how could anyone eat away 300 lbs of a man?" asked the preacher. Sam came out. "I saved some for later" said Huge Sam. "I can never finished what i have started, thats what my mom used to always say, it took me two days to finish her" said Huge Sam.

THE END

(Edited by Cucuma at 7:22 am on Dec. 13, 2001)

Fu-ck you im not fuc-king 12years old you stupid bit-ch... fu-ck man i would be playing this game if i was 12 fu-cking years old you dumb fu-ck. go suck a cock

sorry correction i wouln't be playing this game if i was 12.

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>THIS THREAD SUCKS, BI PLEASE MAKE IT DISSAPEAR</span>

Why the #### do my threads always get out of control and into a big argument... all i was saying at the beging of this is to say thank you for who ever had someting to say in my old tread that all... nothing to do about bombers or how old you are.. and what age you should be playing this game at...

If ur old enough to wave ur mouse at ur screen ur old enough in my book. :biggrin:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Remy on 6:22 pm on Dec. 13, 2001

Fu-ck you im not fuc-king 12years old you stupid bit-ch... fu-ck man i would be playing this game if i was 12 fu-cking years old you dumb fu-ck. go suck a cock

<span id='postcolor'>

Wow, you sure act like an 12 year old kid.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Remy on 8:17 pm on Dec. 17, 2001

Shut the f**k up<span id='postcolor'>

Pu kcuf eht tuhs

Go screw your mom f**king incest

Why is everyone so childish. Stop swaring at each other and do something, MI5 taking over head, Stop pissing about and shoot each other, problem sovled

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Captain Kickass on 5:14 pm on Dec. 12, 2001

We already have a bomber, The A-10 LGB. There its a bomber!

<span id='postcolor'>

No Captain Kickass, it is not a bomber, it is a close-support attack craft.

And Remy is clearly a 12 yr old...nuff said...adios peeps

hey here an idea. Don't f**king reply to this thread then i will have nothing to reply back to... ok???

and im not f**king 12 you f**k ass hole... or i wouldn't be replying back to these stupid threads... so just us all a favor don't reply to this thread and no one will reply back

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Remy on 6:37 pm on Dec. 18, 2001

hey here an idea. Don't f**king reply to this thread then i will have nothing to reply back to... ok???

and im not f**king 12 you f**k ass hole... or i wouldn't be replying back to these stupid threads... so just us all a favor don't reply to this thread and no one will reply back<span id='postcolor'>

Oh no, you're not 12, sorry bout that

Your 11 aren't you?

And have you ever heard of an spell check or maybe idiot check?

While your calling me an a§§hole for no reason or in your case maybe " f**k ass hole".

Take a look at yourself before you call me an #######, moron.