Sign in to follow this  
Devil

Civilian Vehicle Addon Pack Complete

"I thought that I was saying I have the SDK?

That's what you said on another thread! "

When did i said that moron, are you on crack or something?

I have an P3D inport tool for Maya 4 wich is actually ment for Tribes(Tribes uses the P3D format too, fatzope).

it's useless it crashes when i try to make an addon of it.

As you said to quakergamer: Don't release it to newbies or something.

How dare you call someone a newbie, take a look at yourself and the "New 2002 Weapon!" thread.

While your s**tty addons are simple to make Hue and saturation are probaly the only tool you know in Photoshop.

I remember what you said to Kegetys a couple of months ago when he released his first addon pack:

That's simple, i can make that too.(strange isn't it?)

I am only gonna say this once.....get a life, Mr Newbie.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 8:46 pm on Dec. 18, 2001

lets all stand up to devil, because he is a lying d**k

.<span id='postcolor'>

O and proof what? - come on isn't there a positive way of proofing you're better than someone else ? because at the of the day this is what this stupid arguement has become.

If you guys want to proof something use you energy to build some addons or missions we can rate you by, rather than this childish bickering.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from ufo hk on 10:55 pm on Dec. 18, 2001

If you guys want to proof something use you energy to build some addons or missions we can rate you by, rather than this childish bickering.<span id='postcolor'>

Isnt that what im doing? wink.gif

i would dl it and try it if devils server wasn't so amazingly s**te

i honestly downloaded the medal of honor demo (133mb - did it in 1hr 5minute) faster than i did the civ add-on thing (9.44 - still going after 1 hr estimated time still 1hr 45 minutes)

and i can't be arsed so i'm just going to stop downloading sad.gif

Devil you have said a few times that your leaving these forums, and i can't wait until you actualy do.

STFU AND f**k OFF d**k

HEAD.

Its not like bickering or childish or anything.

Its just I know what devil is like. I know that kind of person. And I HATE it.

Its just attention seeking.

This patch is perfect for my LAW enforcement campaign i was thinking of. (55% done but i might not submit it)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Kegetys on 3:36 am on Dec. 19, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from ufo hk on 10:55 pm on Dec. 18, 2001

If you guys want to proof something use you energy to build some addons or missions we can rate you by, rather than this childish bickering.<span id='postcolor'>

Isnt that what im doing? wink.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

Sometimes (in amoungst the bickering) - just give us more - we're ready and willing to rate them.

wink.gif

O yea - winter add on is very highly rated ........

(Edited by ufo hk at 2:44 am on Dec. 20, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Jamesia on 9:17 pm on Dec. 19, 2001

And I HATE it.

Its just attention seeking.

<span id='postcolor'>

From you or him ?

wink.gif

or both?

Devil popped into IRC a couple of times, and i think most of us in the room have a clear idea of how much of a wanker he is smile.gif

Just from the stuff he said, he would go on about how he was clsoe to BIS, and how he had them modelling tool and such.

I think its funny seeing how many people kiss his ass in this forum smile.gif

you see King? thats the kind of attention seeking stuff I hate.

He tries to be better than he is. (devil)

i remember on september 11th devil came into offtopic and said he had lost someone in WTC attack

then a week later he said WTC attack means nothing to him

he also claims to be in the FBI

what a complete loser

Not to mention the trashing of the operationflashpoint.com forums, what a loser isn't he....

Can't belive that people still kissing devils butt and worshipping him because of his crappy "colorize and hue/ saturation" addons.

Special FBI agent Devil, kiss my butt

He also had his own "special webdesign company", my 11 year old cousin can even make a better website IMHO, you're a Rookie in flash and Photoshop.

This bastard also stole money or something for Mcclain webdesigns or something.