Sign in to follow this  
goons21

Change Character Skin in MP

I've tried searching but cannot find the answer...anyone know how I can change my character skin in MP? It defaults to well the default...and I see guys running around with different camo etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You have to edit your user.cfg manually

Scroll down till you see something like:

class Identity

{

face="Face107_camo6";

glasses="RedSun";

speaker="Male04";

pitch=1.0333333;

squad="";

};

No camo faces for OA only so far.

Simply choose a face in user profile and add;

_camo1

_camo2

_camo3

_camo4

_camo5

_camo6

In case you try to edit user profile in game menu this changes will be lost and it will revert to default face.

Edited by Beagle

Thanks Beagle. But I was just on a server and saw guys running around in the British gear, one guy had balaclava and the special ops character skin from single player...how are they changing this? I probably wasn't clear enough in my question.

Thanks Beagle. But I was just on a server and saw guys running around in the British gear, one guy had balaclava and the special ops character skin from single player...how are they changing this? I probably wasn't clear enough in my question.

There are usually different models in different player slots...thats all. If you want another model you have to change the player slot.

Ah, makes sense. I thought I was missing the "change clothes" crate....lol. Thanks again.