Sign in to follow this  
Ollie1983

Can someone point me at 'insurgency type MP mission servers'

A good insurgent/Taliban type MP game server?

The other day I just happened to enter a low player count server which basically consisted of multiple capture and hold towns which you had to clear of Taliban type lookalikes who had a good selection of weapons and banded around in patrols, and were swarming around the AOs in fairly scary numbers, does anyone know of a good stable server running this game type?

I don't know if this helps identify it but after about 10 minutes of being in the game a nuke detonated?

Edited by Ollie1983

That sounds great, if you find the name, please let me know!

I'm new to this game and finding enjoyable servers is a bit hard for me sometimes.

I point you at something:

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

Thread title changed

Edited by W0lle

It looks like you entered a server playing an Insurgency mission (or a modified version of it).

Try filter for Insurgency to see if you find again that kind of gameplay

Can you find a server which is NOT running such kind of gametype? :)

It looks like you entered a server playing an Insurgency mission (or a modified version of it).

Try filter for Insurgency to see if you find again that kind of gameplay

Thanks, will do. I seem to remember it was an insurgency gametype but I'm not sure what this actually means in game. The enemy did not appear to be regular armed forces but were in fact more insurgent/civilian looking. It was an excellent game and it was quite well balanced despite the fact there were hordes of enemy in the game. I had a score of over 50 kills before anyone even entered the game.

Recon Combined Ops server runs insurgency maps just put name in filter, We also have a vrs for fallujah1.1 so update or download from Armaholic.

Recon ts3 ip is 70.32.46.162:2443

Recon Combined Ops server runs insurgency maps just put name in filter, We also have a vrs for fallujah1.1 so update or download from Armaholic.

Recon ts3 ip is 70.32.46.162:2443

Yeah I think I played one of these at the weekend, insurgency rules.