Sign in to follow this  
avibird 1

HDTV 720p not working with HDMI !

Hello I have a another issue! My system is up and running great but more is better with this game. So I have a 32in HDTV and trying to hook up HDMI to my vid card 6950. The TV is 720p but can't get the HDMI working. The cable works, The TV works. The vid card works. Before I say the vid card HDMI port is bad Do I need to go into the control panel and F around with setting or should the HDMI just work.

if you do rmb-> screen resolution you see only 1 screen?

if you do rmb-> screen resolution you see only 1 screen?

yes only one screen.

By the way it did work before my system F up a few days ago. When I got my new vid card last week I got a new HDMI cable I hook it up just to see if it worked then left the VGA hook I was going to fool around with the setting in a few days but I OC the CPU and flashed my vid card and then killed my system lol. So I know it did work before.

Edited by AVIBIRD 1

Do you really need a new thread for each of your many issues? :p

Do you really need a new thread for each of your many issues? :p

No I need a whole web site for my issues! LOL. I will just PM you like in the old days. I have put more time getting things setup then playing ARMA how sad is that. Wolle I will try not to have so many more issues.

No I need a whole web site for my issues! LOL. I will just PM you like in the old days. I have put more time getting things setup then playing ARMA how sad is that. Wolle I will try not to have so many more issues.

:omg:

Told you that it takes quite some time to get everything working as it's not the Xbox. :)

How very true my friend !!!!!! Do you have a clue why the HDMI is not working. Did I delete something like I did with the directx9. When I reformated my HD I don't see how that could be!

No idea mate, else I would have posted it instead spamming the thread. :)

At least not now, have other stuff to care about. Will take a look later again if no one else comes up with a solution.

fixed it yet?

and the tv is on the proper channel? :P

does windows key + P works?

fixed it yet?

and the tv is on the proper channel? :P

Hey leon NO! What do you mean. My TV has a PC mode and a HDMI mode and other modes on the control panel screen. When I use the VGA I just hit the PC mode button and it works. When I put the HDMI in and hit the HDMI mode I only get a blue screen.

What do you mean by proper channel!

does windows key + P works?

Hey PuFu what is the windows key lol don't make fun of me I am still a noob with PC's. If you tell me I will try.

I have until the 19th to do a RMA back to newegg. My plan is to see if it works on a different TV. Maybe the vid card HDMI is not working or the TV. Like I said it did work before the crash a few weeks ago.

Hey PuFu what is the windows key lol don't make fun of me I am still a noob with PC's. If you tell me I will try.

the one between the ALT and CTRL

Does any other system work via HDMI? Such a DVD/BluRay player?

Have you checked via the gfx control panel if HDMI is active?

the one between the ALT and CTRL

Does any other system work via HDMI? Such a DVD/BluRay player?

Have you checked via the gfx control panel if HDMI is active?

Lol that's the windows button. Now I know. How do check in the panel if the HDMI SECTION.