Sign in to follow this  
darkxess

Forum malware!!!

Nothing on my end. :confused:

Feel free to delete the picture once you have seen it.

hacks.jpg

Nothing here either. And the BI Forums surely don't have any malware in them. If then the warning is caused by an external site in which case a link to the site in question would be useful.

Edit: There we go, the website causing the warning is footmunch.org.uk and not bistudio.com. And the warning is produced by Googles famous malicious software detector, which recently added a some community website on it's 'black list'. Turned it off long time so I don't get bothered anymore.

Edited by W0lle

Picture added ^^

Edit: if its no harm, then please feel free to delete this thread... thx

Oh and I should add, just browsing that thread and then turning the page made it go to that malware link!

Ive never never had such thing happen on bis forums.

Edited by DarkXess

Just turn it off, common sense is still the best defense against malware.

Turn is off right! but its not my point .. this forum turning from one page to another in that thread leads to a malware link! do you think that is right?

Erm ... No! :butbut:

Turn is off right! but its not my point .. this forum turning from one page to another in that thread leads to a malware link! do you think that is right?

Erm ... No! :butbut:

No, it doesnt matter because it is most likely a false positive. Also, the chance of you clicking on it is small, unless you have a habit of clicking on every link you stumble across, in which case i advice you to keep all your security on. :p

It's simply because of footmunch his image in that thread

http://www.footmunch.org.uk/temp/16c_1.jpg

And it seems google has footmuch.org.uk blacklisted due to possible malware.

That doesn't mean the image is malware, or that there actually is malware on the website,

but there has been susipicion on mentioned domain.