Sign in to follow this  
Sith

New resistance movie

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 15 2002,08:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Forget the reflection - look at that arrow! Archery weapons!  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The arrow is actually part of my arrow mod. It will have lots of arrows in it. I will release my first arrow pack as soon as I get oxygen. For some reason, I havn't heard anything from BIS about my request tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 15 2002,14:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Your arrow mod - will it include hot air balloons? wow.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No. It won't. It will however have all sorts of pointing devices biggrin.gif

arrowmod.jpg

Hey! That's a Monty Python's Flying Circus stomping foot addon on the top. They'll soo be calling me The Crusher!

Are u guys blind. Reflection is one thing, sea near the coast is another. Look at the sea near te coast. Maybe you'll notice something if you're not blind.  tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ May 16 2002,00:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are u guys blind. Reflection is one thing, sea near the coast is another. Look at the sea near te coast. Maybe you'll notice something if you're not blind.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You are imagining things smile.gif

Ok. Can't you see the sea near the coast is different in Resistance than in OFP: Cold War Crisis. It's nicer.

Look and you shall find. smile.gif

are you talking about waves? If so, I cant see them... I think thats just the beach

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 16 2002,05:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Polar bears?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe biggrin.gif

Those are not waves. That white things are just artifacts from the MPEG compression.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 16 2002,09:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those are not waves. That white things are just artifacts from the MPEG compression.<span id='postcolor'>

Artifacts have a different look, but you might be right.  tounge.gif

U guys cra ck me up. Space Alex is right: load the mp test and load a mp map, it must be sunny, and go near the ocean towards the direction of the sun. The water reflects the sunshine now. ITS BEAUTIFULL. BIS God Bless u. U r greatttttttttttt. Could u guys post some of the nu features that are now included instead of having to look 4 them?. Also m16 under certain angles looks like its got a golden reflex on it? when u put m16 on shoulder now is faster. And the code is great, much better than b4. Kudos to Bis

Ok. Here comes a comparison between 1.46 and 1.55 water/sun effects. No waves were detectable, so I assume that are none.

1.46:

46.jpg

1.55:

55.jpg

I have a problem with reflection. It only works in HW TL mode and i'm playing in Direct 3d mode.

In the video, there is an intersection and a car makes a right hand turn and there are 2 other cars at the intersection, is there going to be real traffic in resistance or was that just 2 cars parked there and a car turning?

I noticed that the moon is also brighter in the new code... looks a ton better all around smile.gif