Sign in to follow this  
BKnight3

Xm25

If this is an argument concerning fairness and realism, rest assured that the most realistic warfare is more than likely unfair.

the Stealth bomber.

the ICBM

the NVGs used agains ragtag militias in todays conflicts.

the long range artillery

the sniper

the "boomerang" system

the "Lightweight" Counter Mortar Radar

and last but not least, the biggest thorn in the american military's side:

THE IED.

the Xm25 was created to make combat unfair, and sloped more towards the BLUFOR. Several quotes ranging from Squad leaders, Platoon leaders, manufacturers and even the lowest ranking Snuffy claim that the Xm25, in ALL OF ITS ENGAGEMENTS with the enemy - the unit utilizing the XM25 recieved no casualties in scenarios where they would normally have 5-10% casualty rates

but as the wise ben kenobi once said "There are alternatives to fighting"

that alternative is hooking up a 155mm Dud shell to a blasting cap and a cell phone. who needs to fight one on one when you can just text the enemy away?

the military production industry market of international contracting is a never ending game of "no I have the bigger p*nis!"

the Xm25 is the biggest p*nis a dismounted infantryman can have. i say why not give it to them?

+1

Hey, the XM25 looks great. For Multiplayer, the mission maker can limit weapons. Don't complain when someone uses a weapon thats open to use. Like the M203 or M16 in CoD. Get over it.

War isn't fair, and sure as hell Multiplayer won't be fair when it's against another human. They other guy will strive to have the better weapon in online gaming and in real life. Hence weapon races.

+1 for the XM25. Would be nice for missions. Can already come up with a few.

I wondered why didn't BI made this one into OA, since this is (will be) real US Army equipment, not the M32 MGL which is a proposed USMC tool.