Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

What does this mean?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When i bougth my first PC complete, i took every part out of it. Than i started from scratch rebuilding it, with a drawing i made where everyhing goes. Once you done it, it is as easy as taking a crap...<span id='postcolor'>

That's about the same thing that I did. It's easy once you figure it out. Not really a whole lot to it. Just set in the motherboard and plug in all of the components. I like it because you can buy a monsterous empty tower. You never run out of room for new stuff.

ahhh...customization...me best friend. i love it. vidcard gets out of date, shove a new one in there. couple months later if i need a new processor, no problem just order a new motherboard and put it in the case.

now if my cheap ass would only get some E-D goggles...

Cool!! I think that I shal do that. Only I will probably have people do it for me who know what they are doing.

I want one to watch TV with.

It should also be better than the one that I have now.

How much would that cost me?

I will read you my computer statistics off the sticker on the side.

It is a Compaq Pentium 4 presario

7000US Series

Intel Pentium 4 processor 1.7 GHz with 256KB Integrated Full Speed L2 Cache

125MB PC800 RDRAM Memory

80.0GB Hard Drive

16xDVD-ROM Drive

8x CD-RW Drive with Adaptec Easy CD Creator Software

32 Nvidia GeForce2 MX with TV-OUT

Creative Labs Sound Blaster PCL128 Audio Card

56k ITU V.90 Modem

10/100Mb PCI NIC

Microsoft Windows Millenium Edition, Microsoft Works 6.0, Microsoft Money 2001 and Misrosoft Encarta On-line Delux!

That be what it says on the sticker on my computer.

Only one thing is changed. I got a new mouse. My old one was a cordless one and it got dirty and the ball inside got all sticky, so I traded it to get a normal one that says "Microsoft" on it.

It has 2 buttons plus a wheel in the middle.

"Only one thing is changed. I got a new mouse. My old one was a cordless one and it got dirty and the ball inside got all sticky, so I traded it to get a normal one that says "Microsoft" on it."

Never thought about, you know, cleaning it?

I get a guy to put my computer together for like $40, I buy all the parts, and he puts it together and makes all working properly. I don't got time to fuck around with a bunch of screws and wires. So in the end, I get to choose all the parts that get put in, but without the hassel. For upgrades, like new CDR drives, HD, video cards, I do that my self, but the rest I have the guy do it. I guess I could put all the peices together, but my problem is after, when you turn on the computer for the first time, I'm not to sure how to get through the setup part.

-=Die Alive=-

building is cheaper and more educational. you learn about your sys, so you know what to do when troubleshooting needs to be done. I just got some parts after getting advice on choices of boards and etc., and spent about a day putting it all together.