Sign in to follow this  
barret

The worst site ever

My little sister goes and plays on this site all the time, you wouldnt believe the amount of downloads she takes from this site out of the 3gb a month cap...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (christophercles @ May 14 2002,09:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My little sister goes and plays on this site all the time, you wouldnt believe the amount of downloads she takes from this site out of the 3gb a month cap...<span id='postcolor'>

Bigpond cable huh? Me too...did you enjoy their price hike earlier this year... tounge.gif

i think it's greta van susteren...

pokemon likes you too. they are trying to take over the world you know. those damn chinpokemon...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 14 2002,10:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes my son is also registered there too  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Woehahahaha tounge.gif

ss_left.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 14 2002,10:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What a Pokemon rip off. mad.gif

I like Pokemon. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LMFAO!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ May 14 2002,14:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey that's a cool site!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

U deserve to be banned for that mad.gif