Sign in to follow this  
XSnoopie

Undead Mod and Arrowhead?

How do you get The Undead Mod to work with Arrowhead without having ArmA 2?

This should be in the Undead thread. Please don't make new threads that could of been answered with a search or in original thread.

Edited by PROTOTYPE 001

sorry but you cant. it uses the character models from arma 2

Damn.. ok so if I do have ArmA 2 I can link that with Arrowhead and then use the undead mod?

This should be in the Undead thread. Please don't make new threads that could of been answered with a search or in original thread.

Its quite funny how many threads asking this question when I tried looking, only end with your answer... Thats why I became frustrated and made an account to ask (hopefully in the right spot).

Damn.. ok so if I do have ArmA 2 I can link that with Arrowhead and then use the undead mod?

Yes if you had Arma2 and OA together as CO, then you just add it to your target line and it will run, but...

as has been said

Undead thread is correct.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=94013

Always find the exsiting thread of the mod you have questions with UNLESS it is brought up in a topic where it was mentioned.

NEVER start a new thread about something that can be answered in the appropriate thread related to your issue.

For most mods they have their own threads best use them, for stuff in general, then searching for a related discussian

in the forum of what you asking or commenting on would be appropriate.

Edited by Gnter Severloh