Sign in to follow this  
ultimateflashpoint

Ultimate Flashpoint Mod

I don't have time right now to get the preview section on here done, as I am trying to finish Koljuyev, but I will add it when time permits. Make sure you read the readme. I also need to add that the current config file I have in there is the ONLY one that will work for the mod.

I only edited parts of Everon for the new environment, due to the fact that I did not like the grass very much. I have found a good grass mod now, and a completely redesigned Koljuyev is on the way and should be available for download in a week or two. :)

I am giving you guys the closed beta build seeing as how it was pretty stable and doesn't have too many bugs. You can find a current list of problems here:

Link removed

Praetorian is the one who uploads all of the files, so you will need to go to his gamefront page to get them.

Link removed

Enjoy and have a happy New Year! :D:cool:

Edited by Zipper5

thank you very much ufp, i as a flashpoint player and long standing fan of the game appreciate your efforts and will be testing them out. good luck to you and your team.

bronze

I cant open archives! I've error message in 7zip and winrar.

Edited by ktos

i hope this time you have all the necessary permission from respective addon makers before you release this.

I cant open archives! I've error message in 7zip and winrar.

Iza rc don't work too

Make sure all archives are in the same spot and open number one.

number one contain only file "abel.wrp" and still can't open next archives:(

All you need to do is open archive 1 in 7zip and it will auto open the other ones. This is why they have to be in the same spot. Extract the two folders. :)

Don't work ;)

---

and I have the last verion of 7zip. I tried use total commander too and used winzip,winrar,xrar,iza rc etc

Okay, I just tried it a minute ago and it worked fine. The same files also worked fine for my beta testers.

1. Put all archives in same locations.

2. Double click ultimateflashpoint.7z.001 file or right click and go to "7zip - Open Archive."

3. Double click on the first folder and it will open up to the two directories that you need.

4. Extract them.

ok.i tried minute ago and don't work

i did point from 1 to 2

number 3 is impossible.it shows me error cannot open blablabla as archieve

Maybe better solution will be upload that mod in megaupload ?

it will unpack only first part without files in addon folder. I mean files are but they have 0kb. :/

I try to used total commander and a lot of other programs and result is one-S*it.

And i tried open #1,then open all,merged,cut and download once again all parts .etc

Please upload it in megaupload. This time without parts. ;)

Bielow

Maybe better solution will be upload that mod in megaupload ?

it will unpack only first part without files in addon folder. I mean files are but they have 0kb. :/

I try to used total commander and a lot of other programs and result is one-S*it.

And i tried open #1,then open all,merged,cut and download once again all parts .etc

Please upload it in megaupload. This time without parts. ;)

Bielow

First of all, uploading to megaupload is no better than gamefront. Secondly, the compression method I used probably won't work with other programs. That is why I said use 7zip only. Third, I cannot recreate any of these problems that you are having. Either your downloads got corrupted when you were downloading them or you are doing something wrong.

Here is a simple photo tutorial. Follow it exactly and see if it works.

1. Open the first archive file that I showed earlier.

howto1w.th.jpg

2. Double click on the ultimateflashpoint folder shown in the picture above to reveal the two folders that you need shown in this picture.

howto2y.th.jpg

3. Click the extract button shown in the picture and tell it where you want the files to be extracted. I extracted my archive just to show you it works. I had no 0kb files like you had mentioned.

howto3p.th.jpg

If my testers downloaded these same files and got them to work, I dont know why you can't. When you download, don't do all the files at once. This will cause bad packets to be sent and will corrupt the downloads. One bad packet ruins the whole archive.

Thanks for tip mate. I know what was the problem.

I downloaded corrupted part two 3xtimes.. downloaded once again and... it works !

Thank You for effort with this - going to test it :)

Bielow

Erm, I didn't see any credits or acknowledgements for the original addon makers. Are you sure you have permission to use all of this material in this manner?

Most of the mod looks like FFUR SLX 2007, even the GUI?!

By the way I did a quick check of the grass. It is exactly the same release as I have, if you take a ZSU and spray a large grass patch you will find some places where the rounds cannot reach, the round explodes a different part of the grass patch from the one you are aiming at. This is the "shoot through" bug I told you about before.

Also, I was expecting the entire island to be covered in grass (I've done it for my mod and it works ok).

I just downloaded this and can confirm the issue. You have multiple different mods compiled together in this release but offer no citation of them outside of putting FFUR's readmes in there, which only accounts for one of the many teams' works you've used in this.

Thread locked and link removed until proof of permission is given.