Sign in to follow this  
Acecool

Crime City - RPG - WIP

I can add the SUV and the police car also as police units :-)

Its only 1 array of information I need to add to the claimOwnership script.

[[price and other general info 0], [isHindered true/false], [hasTurbo true/false, (pounds of boost, natural top of power band speed, new top speed], [isPoliceCar true/false]]

Just have to add true to that vehicle on claim ownership (which appears from the setupmap script anyway so, not hard :-))

So in order to add working women, I need to add a payment processor so I have been doing that, as well as working on the claimOwnership so people can buy police cars if they have the correct role.

Quick edit, I am adding the SUV, but I do not see the police car... Do you know what it is listed under?

Ok, VWGolf and SUV_PMC_BAF are able to be purchased as cop cars in all black!

Edited by Acecool

Ok everyone, I am recording High Def Fraps videos showing off some features for those interested!

I will post them on Youtube, my name on Youtube is Acecool - search for Acecool Crime City and they should appear shortly! Subscribe to be updated as new ones appear!

First video up: Treasure Hunting Demo:

Second video: Police Car Features Demo:

Edited by Acecool

Reminds of the old Cessnafun mission from way back in the OFP days.

I haven't played that in like 7-8 years and I still miss it.

Can you describe it? I am going to have a lot of automated quests/minigames in the game.

I may change the treasure hunt to actually give you the items you find so you can take them to pawn shops to sell, unless you find money lol.

Can you describe it? I am going to have a lot of automated quests/minigames in the game.

I may change the treasure hunt to actually give you the items you find so you can take them to pawn shops to sell, unless you find money lol.

There weren't any quests. It was basically a crude interpretation of Grand Theft Auto on Everon.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=6754

Can't seem to find it? cessnafun?

Dynamic building creation on map start-up video:

I liked to it on the last post of the previous page :).

It's for OFP:R and requires tons and tons of mods you may or may not be able to find anymore.

Not sure if I will have open testing just yet again. The server/client side work great, and I am plugging in new things. Once I have a greater set of features in, then I'll host a larger test party where a select few will be able to try it out :-)