Sign in to follow this  
DAP

Arma 2 - ai first aid support

UPDATE

Current Version: 4.7.7

Changelog:

- Fixed incorrect work of keyboard block during healing.

WARNING:

Now all versions of this script requires Functions Module in mission (but now scripts not using setVehicleInit commanad. It is good for MP)

NOTES:

AUTO version requires correct installed CBA

When you using MODULE version, you must synchronize units with this module.

If I throw these modules in and use them in a mission, do others have to download them as well to play on my server?

Is there a way to do this so they dont have to do so?

If I throw these modules in and use them in a mission, do others have to download them as well to play on my server?

Is there a way to do this so they dont have to do so?

If you use auto and module version, then players in your server must have these addons. But if you want avoid it, then you can add script version in your mission. You can find simple "drag-and-drop" template in archive.

You can find simple "drag-and-drop" template in archive.

what do you mean by that?

I tried using the script thing, but all i did was basically copy and paste the script folder files into my mission folder....is that all I have to do?

***EDIT*** I figured it out. thanks....just started a fresh mission and it worked

Edited by premiumkrap

Good :) Anyway, here is "step-by-step" instruction :)

1. Open archive - you can see 4 folders

2. Open DAPMAN(SCRIPT) folder - here is all what you need :)

3. Copy DAPMAN folder and all files in your mission. If in your mission folder is only mission.sqm, then it is all what you need to do. If not - then do next steps:

3.1 Copy all from my description.ext in your (But avoid duplicates. Merge both files)

3.2 Copy all from my init.sqf in your.

If you do all right, then script will work in your mission.

Dap, This is BEAUTIFUL.

I do fave a few small questions though (Script version) - I am sorry if this is supposed to be a quiet thread!

1. If i start a unit hit (init unit: this setHit["legs",1] or setDamage) - AI will never treat this unit, even if they are standing beside him, or they are in his group. Is there a way to trigger a 'rescan for injured units' by a particular group?

2. this setUnconcious true; no longer works when running DAP. Is there a way to make that work? (or something similar)

3. If i can find a way to make setUnconcious work, i assume ill be back to dealing with problem (1) - And the AI units wont treat him even if they happen to discover him...

Is the latest version (4.7.7?) compatible with the latest version of CBA? (CBA_CO_v1.0.1pre2)

I only ask because v4.7.7 was released on the 1st of Feb and CBA_CO was released 10 days later.

Also does anyone know if this addon is compatible with SLX_Wounds addon?

Because I have my doubts (several times I'm injured and my medic does nothing) but I can't be sure.

Edited by domokun