Sign in to follow this  
Sid

Battlefield 1942

It's not going to be realistic at all. Completely what antichrist said.

wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Swedish Man @ May 09 2002,22wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've been tracking this game along time.  It kicks ass if you ask me.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah and it's also 0% original. This is obviously an OF clone. Can't deny it.

Name any game, apart from OF, that has infantry, armored, air in a large environment? It's really not suprising to see a company like EA do this kind of "concept stealing".

WW2 Online was a reallyu nice game. Graphics doenswt make a game. Especially a multipalyer game. Its the community! The community of WW2O are humble and friendly and helpful, cooperative too. really great game if u ask me, too bad theres a monthly payment.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ALDEGA @ May 10 2002,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Swedish Man @ May 09 2002,22<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've been tracking this game along time.  It kicks ass if you ask me.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah and it's also 0% original. This is obviously an OF clone. Can't deny it.

Name any game, apart from OF, that has infantry, armored, air in a large environment? It's really not suprising to see a company like EA do this kind of "concept stealing".<span id='postcolor'>

These guys did it before OFP....with a game no one (apart from me) seems to have heard of called codename eagle, I bought it in 2000 (well I actually got it free when I bought another game) and it is one of the most entertaining MP games I own, despite its lousy netcode. I am looking forward to this game purely because it is fun. I think that battlefield 1942 is based on the same engine, which had VERY good physics and arcade-like controls, which doesn't bother me but it may prevent some of the more anal types from enjoying it

Well, OF has been in development since 1997 (although I'm sure it was nobody's intention back then to create something like OF as we know it today).

He guys I'm surprised nobody locked thid topic yet!!

It's not about ofp.

Not that i mind thoug

biggrin.gif

Hey i don't care if it will be realistic free ww2 tanks all a game needs.