Sign in to follow this  
Arkymedes2

1st Person Camera Shaking o.O

Hello all,

This is my first thread here and I cannot find this anywhere else.

I'm a big fan of the original OFP series and couldn't stop noticing how hard is to play 1st person with all the "realistic shaking". For the life of me, I almost throw up due to motion sickness and I'm sure OFP doesn't have it :/

Is there a way to disable this "feature"? To make the camera in first person be more OFP like? It's really annoying to play in 3rd person all the time.

Thanks in advance!

Game options, under dead zone, you can adjust it so you have either juuuust al ittle headbob or none..or an earthquake.

Do you mean the head bob or the actual shaking when a vehicle or explosion is nearby? If it's the former you can adjust that (all the way to off if need be) in your game options.

Yeah I tuned mine down a bit too... I was getting motion sick with the default setting... although it IS cooler to have it turned up... it adds to that chaotic feeling of being in a firefight

:coop:

Cheers

I think this feature is only usefull to make videos looks better, like a helmet camera

For myself i find it more imersive and realistic. When running it is harder to concentrate on a fixed point etc To be fair (sure its not the real thing) when running lets say during paintball half the time your not even looking anywhere else but where your going to (and praying you dont get hit) and its more of a blur. The diffrance there though is your sprinting with a passion haha