Sign in to follow this  
WTFonslaught

Feature request!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maruk @ May 13 2002,18:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 13 2002,16wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maruk @ May 13 2002,15:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Viva la Resistance!<span id='postcolor'>

Is that a cryptic way of saying that some sort of new view distance feature will be added in Resistance? I really hope so.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's it!<span id='postcolor'>

I don't wanna sound like an asskisser, but Maruk, you rock! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 15 2002,12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maruk, anyone, what is OFP's default view distance?<span id='postcolor'>

I'm pretty sure the viewdistance is 500 metres, but anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Well it was pretty obvious that they were going to include something like that!

It is one of the most requested features after all

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 15 2002,12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maruk, anyone, what is OFP's default view distance?<span id='postcolor'>

900 m.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suma @ May 15 2002,17:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 15 2002,12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maruk, anyone, what is OFP's default view distance?<span id='postcolor'>

900 m.<span id='postcolor'>

Aw! Now I gotta go out and find some wood to fire-up FrontPage (stop laughing - the whole lotta yas! mad.gif ) and correct The FAQ item.

Suma, what's the maximum value allowed?