Sign in to follow this  
1para{god-father}

ALICE Spawn inside buildings

# "ALICE_population" = <array>; - list of all civilians in town

# "ALICE_populationActive" = <array>; - list of all active civilians in town (e.g. civilians who are outside)

You can work with these two and figgure out something I guess.

I am using this in the ALICE module but it does not seem to work they still spawn inside buildings am i calling it correct?

This setvariable ["ALICE_populationCoef",1];

or should it be

BIS_loc_acityc_cityname setvariable ["ALICE_populationCoef",1];

But I do not really want to name each city so is there a way to do it for all cities and should i be putting it in the module init or my init.sqf ?

As I understand it, the population coefficient only determines how many civs are spawned. Most of them will still spawn in buildings.

What map are you using this with?

From my experience, they spawn and eventually work their way outside. I spawn them in my missions and garbage collect them when the players are more than x meters away.

I am using Duala Map any help would be most welcome !

@sowens - they do not come out as there is no doors have waited a long time in debug mode and they just walk around inside with no way out.

I have the same problem on Utes. Is there a solution for this? Civilians get spawned but every civ is in buildings, which don't have doors, so they can't get out.

The stuff from the Biki not working?

* ALICE_populationCoef = <number>;

- coeficient to tell system what amount of civilians will be outside doing some action. 0.5 means 50% of civilians will be outside.

Example: BIS_loc_acityc_kozlovka setvariable ["ALICE_populationCoef",1]; Default value: around 0.6

I did somethign wrong, because tried out a premade mission and it works on Utes. Still need to find the reason.