Sign in to follow this  
charon productions

Crocodile Addon

You would need to add it to the mission file (mission.sqm) - open the mission in the editor and place the module that way.

I can't access the mission file directly because it's dayz so I have to just use Lingor map for editing and copy & paste the code over to my server mission.sqm file.

I've done this for server side stuff like adding buildings but never for mission.sqm...especially dealing with functions, gamelogics and modules...

So i think there is either a problem with the hit box not detecting head-shots or the crocodiles have a ridiculous amount of HP..

on a lingor server the crocodile survived 5 shots to the head with a vss vintorez and i know the bullets hit because there was a blood splatter effect. considering this weapon is always a one shot kill to pretty much anything except a super zombie on a head or center mass shot. after this point the crocodile reached the shore and reared it's head above the water. at this point all additional shots passed directly through the creature dealing no damage.

there seems to be something seriously wrong with this since the creatures appear to be effectively immortal