Sign in to follow this  
genesis92x

X requires Y? Where is X and Y?!

CAMisc_fix_Str requires addon CAStructuresHouse_A_Office01

I get that error every time I try to start up our server...Now this confuses me beacuse I've triple checked every addon....The server has all that it needs! It also runs just fine!

What .pbo does CAMisc_fix_Str fall under and which .pbo does CAStructuresHouse_A_Office01 fall under? Where can we get the Office one to replace it on our server?

Thank you for your help!

Edited by Genesis92x

What game is this for not Arma2 as Arma2 addons are:

misc_fix.pbo

structures.pbo

ideally thats what their under but that is Arma2 alone, if your running Arma2, then I would think to readd those two files

I mentioned but I dont think that what it is.

Did you check your server's RPt (server Logs), as server logs usally give a little more detailed info in terms of names.

This only happens when you just start the server?

Makes no sense to me. When you first uploaded or installed the files on your server where did you upload from your computer,

or is it files from the provider?

is it a game server you rent, or a dedicated server you own?

What game is this for not Arma2 as Arma2 addons are:

misc_fix.pbo

structures.pbo

ideally thats what their under but that is Arma2 alone, if your running Arma2, then I would think to readd those two files

I mentioned but I dont think that what it is.

Did you check your server's RPt (server Logs), as server logs usally give a little more detailed info in terms of names.

This only happens when you just start the server?

Makes no sense to me. When you first uploaded or installed the files on your server where did you upload from your computer,

or is it files from the provider?

is it a game server you rent, or a dedicated server you own?

RPT

Version 1.55.74975
Item str_disp_server_control listed twice
Warning Message: Addon 'CAMisc_fix_Str' requires addon 'CAStructuresHouse_A_Office01'

We are running our own dedicated server. We just moved the files from one computer to the other. This is just a vanilla combined OPS server.

EDIT: Moving over those two files worked! It appears not everything installed properly...

Now we are getting "Warefare2Vehicles" requires addon "CAWheeled2_Kamaz"

EDIT2: Okay we are reinstalling the files 1 by 1...only a few didn't copy over correctly (Corrupted?)

Edited by Genesis92x

Good Deal!

for that error "Warefare2Vehicles" requires addon "CAWheeled2_Kamaz"

look through the troubleshooting section here, theres some posts floating around where a couple of folks had the same issue,

and i think 1 guy figured out what it was.

only a few didn't copy over correctly (Corrupted?)

cant really say, but try another approach, maybe copy from a different source if the problem persists.

Good Deal!

for that error "Warefare2Vehicles" requires addon "CAWheeled2_Kamaz"

look through the troubleshooting section here, theres some posts floating around where a couple of folks had the same issue,

and i think 1 guy figured out what it was.

cant really say, but try another approach, maybe copy from a different source if the problem persists.

Yes! Thank you for your help. It is very appreciated!

Apparently, the "missing addons" list goes on and on.

Now we are getting "CAtracked2_AAV" is missing...even though it is there. I have a feeling that OA and A2 are not agreeing somewhere... I wish it would just give us an entire list of the "missing" addons instead of this one by one BS >:S

Edit: We believe its the "common" folder between OA and A2. We don't think Bohemia updated the configs or something for the common folder so technically they are a version behind...You gotta go back into A2 and pull the files out and replace them sadly.

To fix our CombinedOPs server we had to replace all the "common" files with the A2 files and put them in the addons folder as well. After that...all worked fine!!

Edited by Genesis92x

Got your Pm,

Glad it works, but it is rather weird to have missing files, usually missing files is related to like a player putting

together an mp mission that has a script and forgets the script or something.

I really dont know what the files look like for CO OA and Arma2 combine, I know Arma2 as that is all I have ,

as well as Arma, and OFP;)

But I'm thinking the only possibility of a missing file could be installation order on the server, like adding or uploading OA's

stuff before A2, the files for A2 and OA are merged right? How are they setup?

Got your Pm,

Glad it works, but it is rather weird to have missing files, usually missing files is related to like a player putting

together an mp mission that has a script and forgets the script or something.

I really dont know what the files look like for CO OA and Arma2 combine, I know Arma2 as that is all I have ,

as well as Arma, and OFP;)

But I'm thinking the only possibility of a missing file could be installation order on the server, like adding or uploading OA's

stuff before A2, the files for A2 and OA are merged right? How are they setup?

Well to install a server from steam you have to follow a certrain order of steps. If you want to install combined OPs you have to copy the OA addons over the A2 addons and then you have to bring the "COMMON" folder over. So that's why.

Ok.

I know about Steam Folders I used to lead a WW2 realism Unit of 20+ guys in Red Orchestra, and I had to help many of my guys try to configure controls,

and files ect., but I wasn't really sure on how Arma2 or Bis games worked with steam,

assuming it would be a similer setup, but for servers, its new to me for steam.

Ok.

I know about Steam Folders I used to lead a WW2 realism Unit of 20+ guys in Red Orchestra, and I had to help many of my guys try to configure controls,

and files ect., but I wasn't really sure on how Arma2 or Bis games worked with steam,

assuming it would be a similer setup, but for servers, its new to me for steam.

Installing a combined OPs server is annoying through steam...but not too difficult. But this new bug is destroying our server. We arn't very happy with this new update...