Sign in to follow this  
MJR. Gastovski

Is there problems with this forum?

about 2 saturdays ago I couldn't get onto the forum wow.gif I was SOOO shocked! I couldn't believe it I thought I was kicked out. I tried to post a message but it kept saying "you do not have permission to post on this forum". I sent an email to the site owners and they said I havent been kicked out and they didn'y know what type of problem this is.

Bu the next saturday I was able to post again! did anyone else encouter this problem?

p.s Do you think I should stick to the username MJR.Gastovski or SGT.Armstrong?

just stick with one ID.

most likely cause would be that you might not have been authorized or so.

Didn't they give you a 24hr ban because you started a ton of threads in a short time?

This is not a flame, but just my understanding of may of happened.

COLINMAN

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is there problems with this forum?<span id='postcolor'>

Other than the complete lack of site or forum updates, and consequently the endless recycling of the same 3 or 4 topics over and over again because there's nothing new to talk about, no.

The only problem I know of is that the search function is screwed. You can't find anything more recent than around Februaury (the time of the last forum update, I believe). confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MJR. Gastovski @ May 05 2002,18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">about 2 saturdays ago I couldn't get onto the forum wow.gif  I was SOOO shocked! I couldn't believe it I thought I was kicked out. I tried to post a message but it kept saying "you do not have permission to post on this forum". I sent an email to the site owners and they said I havent been kicked out and they didn'y know what type of problem this is.

Bu the next saturday I was able to post again! did anyone else encouter this problem?

p.s Do you think I should stick to the username MJR.Gastovski or SGT.Armstrong?<span id='postcolor'>

yes you did indeed have your posting rights restricted with the Sgt armstrong nick. You should have pm'd an email to a moderator and they would have been able to tell u this, if u hadnt read the post when u were restricted.

The only problem I have with this problem is the search system not working. I've heard many complain, yet nothing has been done. Guess they just don't care.

I checked into this thread because everytime I went to try and make my first post I'd get a message saying "you don't have permission". Even though I was coming to the board from the email saying I was activated and it said at the top I was logged in.

Anyhow, I finally logged out, logged back in, and it looks like I'm finally able to post. Yippie, 'cept I really don't have anything much to say yet.

Game looks cool but I still haven't got it working up to par on my wimp-ass computer. confused.gif

I GOT THE FUDGUING SAME PROBLEM!

I'm writing through a friend account. I just register the forum on other nick name and say I dont have permission to do anything.

I'm logging in with my password and I did the activation mail but I still cant post anything and edit my profile mad.gif

"dont have the authorisation" what a full bowl of crap!

What, no one has taught you the secret handshake? Well, there's your problem.

Seriously, maybe you need to wait awhile for the server to authorize your account. It has sent you an automanted activation, but it may not be authorized. Just guessing here. How long ago did you register?

COLINMAN

yesterday, and I did the activation thing i receive in email.

seeing I couldnt do shit more than unactivated, I did it again and now it say error occured mesg

the worse thing is I cant erase my account to recreate it grr, I never liked the Ikonboard engine. mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif