Sign in to follow this  
aspire

Patch 1.55 Issues

Is the above a solution to the patch issue? If so can you explain what you are saying perhaps a how to. I'd love to play again but 1.55 is shutting me down to where the game is unplayable...

Well, I tried it yesterday, and for the first time since the patch I was able to play for more than 20 minutes without CTD or BSOD.

I have a dual-core CPU and used -exthreads=1.

I still had sudden loss of fps in several cases, but here a flush helped. There seems to be serveral issues reg. how the game addresses

gfx, but without knowing what was touched in the patch, it is impossible to narrow it down.

Is the above a solution to the patch issue? If so can you explain what you are saying perhaps a how to. I'd love to play again but 1.55 is shutting me down to where the game is unplayable...

Plz look in forums how to set up commandline- parameters correctly...

nice problem sloved, with 1.56 feels like its even smoother then 1.54. this is what i suffer b4

n performence drop now they r all fixed with 1.56

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BI u did it. so far so good, 2 hours gaming no problem MP and some SP, 1 word smoothhhh though jumping tanks still dose rarely but its ok small jump not 20 meter high flip, totally acceptable n its smoothhhhh. can't test it thoroughly yet not many server hav updated their server yet.

The 1.56 patch still fixed nothing. after about 2 min of flawless game-play all of a sudden i get the fps drop and rendering problem. I think its a memory leak. because my arma.exe registers its using 975,123K of memory and everyone else i ask is only using like 400K of memory. and i have 1gb Dedicated graphics ram on my 4770's and 4 gb DDR3 1666 ram on my mb. so even if it was idk but its my 2 cent. anyway im still dissatisfied with the game so far. bought it 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play for 2 weeks......

Notes: phenom II x4 965 BE

Ati Radeon HD 4770 Crossfire and OC to 875/1000

4gb ddr3 1666

32gb ssd (holds os and all basic necessities)

500gb hdd (holds all games and extra programs)

Any thought's anyone?