Sign in to follow this  
lykurgos88

Arma 2 & OA Mouse problem (random low sensitivity in armory screen)

Not a big issue here, but I wonder why in the ARMORY mode screen the sensitivity of mouse drops near to zero and it sort of twitches around when I try to move it. I can still select the things I want, but this issue is still a bit annoying.

Mouse is Logitech G9x, OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

This can also happen in the main menu, after I select something in the options. Same with in-game pop-up screens. However I can still play the game normally and aiming the gun is flawless, this problem appears only in armory/menu screens. The game performance is okay (30 - 60 fps), so this is not caused by lag. Also setting different mouse smoothness levels did NOT have any impact.

Mouse itself is fine I think. It does not jump around in any other games or in the desktop. I can post a Youtube video of this problem, if needed.

I experience the same issue.Happens when cursor is on game menus.

Mouse is Roccat Kone .V-sync is on however there is no problem during gameplay.Only when hovering above the brown surface of the menus.

I have a very similar problem, but it's slot harder to reproduce.

But this is also with a logitech G9 laser mouse, windows 7 64bit.

I hav an issue where after playing online for a while (mostly warfare) my mouse sensitivity is not equal on the x axis.. I.e I can turn/aim right slot easier than I can turn/aim left. It's not just a small amount either..

Normally turning 180 degrees takes about half a mouse pads width in movement but once this bug appears it takes 3-4 mouse pad widths to turn left, where as turning right is the same??

Please somebody else must hav experienced this?

Set "GPU_DetectedFramesAhead" in your configfile to 0 or 1 and the mouselag will be gone :)

Set "GPU_DetectedFramesAhead" in your configfile to 0 or 1 and the mouselag will be gone :)

incorrect and misleading answer, changing this value does nothing as

value GPU_DetectedFrames is write only by engine (it's what drivers tell the engine)

what You probably wanted to say is he should use

GPU_MaxFramesAhead=1;

which is the correct value, for more details about arma2.cfg/arma2oa.cfg please read

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/arma2.cfg

I still seem to have intermittent mouse anomolies.

Mostly when standing on a slope after a long game of warfare. mouse turns right much faster than it turns left. yet its ok in the menus, movement just as normal.

Nobody else experienced this??