Sign in to follow this  
danny96

New features suggestions

There you can say what new feature want to see in the next patch.

I primary want to unmount any weapon from the vehicle, get the tank ammo (1x) and get it to the other tank or move M2 into any vehicle. Does anybody knows the game Soldiers Heroes of world war 2?

There's a really nice cargo script available that lets you transport static weapons and ammo in basically any vehicle.

I think anything a bit other thing, I wanna to unmount M2 from the humvee for example and mount into the each vehicle or get the weapon in the hands and shoot from hands.

I think anything a bit other thing, I wanna to unmount M2 from the humvee for example and mount into the each vehicle or get the weapon in the hands and shoot from hands.

You wana shoot an M2 from the hands?!?!?! :681:

HAHAHAHA Wrong game m8, you want to be in the BF2 forum :p

I'd like to be able to create dynamically spawning AI for missions. (Like DAC but without all the hastle and coding)

Basic parameters available in editor for modules such as SecOps, Civilians, Vehicles, Wildlife, etc. So we can change densities etc. without scripting.

Edited by EDcase

lol this isn't Just Cause 2!!! lol!!!

Thats crazy an M2HB weighs 38kgs empty, that would be like carrying a labrador around the battlefield!

Seriously now though,

I think BIS should hold some sort of compo/vote every month or two to put the best community made addons in the base game via patch. Just an idea

And like EDcase said Dynamic spawning Ai With some sort of GUI

Edited by Nikos85

I would kill to see the H&K Mk.23 with a Laser unit with or without a suppressor. :D I'm surprised it was not in OA?

And an old favourite for the German sniper units in OA would be a Walther WA2000, any one disagree?

I want more thing then i can interact with in arma 2 and better movement animation and realistic sounds. ( may as DLC )