Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Swg

yes it is i was just looking at it the other day i have heard its pay to play as well =[[[ its much like the swcombine that i used to play but seems much more graphical and playable than that.

The only low down, pay to play. That is the reason i will never buy this game. I always wanted to play EverQuest, but it became NeverQuest as you also had pay to play. It sucks, as you are already paying 45 euro to get the game, and next you pay a monthly fee to play it. And what happenes when you cannot play it for 6 month because there are other games that have to be played. And month later you want to play again. Yes, this is an unforunate setback.

I swear, Star Wars is the god of Sci-Fi. I was raised on that trilogy.

indeed aculaud, imo star trek and everything else space related doesnt anywhere near touch on the starwars saga, the special effects for the time are still very much passable nowadays, without the computer animations etc.

Long live the vader family.

Me too. And 16 may part two will be in the cinema's. I have to take one day off (but i don't have any spare days left) just to see it. I have episode one on DVD, but i'm still waiting for part IV-VI to get on DVD. I doubt that they will ever come, but i hope it nonetheless.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 03 2002,12:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the special effects for the time are still very much passable nowadays<span id='postcolor'>

Yep. I actually like the old plastic starship models used in episode IV, V and VI more than the computer models used today. They just look more realistic to my eye.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 03 2002,12:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but i'm still waiting for part IV-VI to get on DVD.<span id='postcolor'>

Me too. Maybe they'll release the whole saga on DVD after the 3rd episode is ready.

I hope not. Part III will be released in 2005, i can't wait that long. I want it now, i want it now, and i want them all

"The only low down, pay to play. That is the reason i will never buy this game. I always wanted to play EverQuest, but it became NeverQuest as you also had pay to play. It sucks, as you are already paying 45 euro to get the game, and next you pay a monthly fee to play it. And what happenes when you cannot play it for 6 month because there are other games that have to be played. And month later you want to play again. Yes, this is an unforunate setback. "

Its not called Evercrack for nothing. The reason most people play is that they pay. They want to get as much fun for their money as possible. So they play and play and then they get hooked.

It doesnt take a magician to figure out why those games cost though. Its pretty self explanatory.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ May 03 2002,04:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ May 03 2002,12:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but i'm still waiting for part IV-VI to get on DVD.<span id='postcolor'>

Me too. Maybe they'll release the whole saga on DVD after the 3rd episode is ready.<span id='postcolor'>

You'd think one of the best movies for DVD would be the Star Wars movies. Maybe George Lucas is waiting for even better technology than DVD to be out, like holotechnology where the guys jump out of the screen and lightsaber duel in front of your sofa.

That's why I'm waiting for them to come out on DVD until I get a DVD player. No point getting one now just so I can watch Dude, Where's My Car on DVD.

-=Die Alive=-

They where going to release the second trology on dvd after episode 1 came out, but then they decided to release a "special, special edition" version with a documentary about artoodetoo on it.

As for star wars being great, yes it is indeed. Im reading the Han solo trilogy and the correlian trilogy now, they are very good so far.

I played EQ for a while then a game called OFP came out and life has not been the same ever since (where else can you drive million dollar machines around without joining the army) biggrin.gif

Right now I am just debating if I sould join  a emulated server confused.gif