Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Wishlist to kegetys

UMM kegeteys dude, i find it very confusing when you post smileys hehe your pic to the side seems so serious and your smilies are well ......har dto believe hehe.

Stop bothering Kegetys, just cuz he is Finnish and Finnland lost against Sweden while they led by 3-0 and Sweden got back and won with 5-3 to Sweden. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vepr @ June 02 2002,21:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Stop bothering Kegetys, just cuz he is Finnish and Finnland lost against Sweden while they led by 3-0 and Sweden got back and won with 5-3 to Sweden.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I couldnt care less smile.gif It makes me happy when Finland loses in the stupid sport/eurovision/whatever things... I just hate it when we win something and then its all over the place, shops full of "FINLAND IS THIS AND THAT WOOHOO!" t-shirts and caps and stupid things like that, when there really was just like a bunch of Finland's 5 million people playing/singing/whatever there, "representing" the whole country.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Airdude2 @ June 02 2002,08:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">UMM kegeteys dude, i find it very confusing when you post smileys hehe your pic to the side seems so serious and your smilies are well ......har dto believe hehe.<span id='postcolor'>

But I am a serious person... If you'd know me in real life, you'd rarely see me smiling, I usually have a blank face. I use smileys in the text to express my thoughs about my written things which would be harder to type.

one more thing about Kegety's birthday:

it was the same day when BIS announced that O2 will be released on limited basis only. You should have seen Keg's response. he was sooooooo upset. tounge.gif

respect to Keg and Scorpio. Come visit me in the igloo land.......... Canada

i know what your saying mate.

vepr, i recently had the honor of working with some fine finnish multimedia students. (they seem to like coming here to lean multimedia, something about a holiday + the govt pays em + a uni course )

anyway it was a good experince, one was very serious but enjoyed our social ethics here (he said poeple stick to themselves up there) and the other well, was very relaxed we smaked a llot of pot together too

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">smaked a llot of pot<span id='postcolor'>

nr.1 Smaked alot of pot?

nr.2 Now I know that thats not true, cuz Finns drink only alcohol, even their aftershawe biggrin.gif

nr.3 What's your post got to do with me?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vepr @ June 03 2002,01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nr.2 Now I know that thats not true, cuz Finns drink only alcohol, even their aftershawe biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I dont drink alcohol, but I do drink other stuff like water, milk, etc. tounge.gif

Well, i couldnt care less either if England wins the world cup smile.gif Today i bought a big England poster, and i thought it was a nice pic of the whole team, or probably the logo.

Instead i got a GIGANTIC poster of David Beckham's ugly face.

England invents football...England becomes the worst people in football. biggrin.gif

ahh cause you said "just because he's finnish" and it seemed like a good idea at the time sorta thing haha

Man am I glad I don't have oxy. All the people asking, or should I say demanding, stuff would make me go insane. I support WHATEVER you make Keg ;]. [Except that fat guy, That was dumb smile.gif]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mike_Beil @ June 03 2002,07:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man am I glad I don't have oxy.  All the people asking,  or should I say demanding,  stuff would make me go insane. I support WHATEVER you make Keg ;]. [Except that fat guy,  That was dumb smile.gif]<span id='postcolor'>

Hey, who you callin fat? mad.gifbiggrin.gif

Ok, just jokin. But what fat guy?

Look, I can't see anything wrong with asking modders for addons...they can say no, can't they? It might actually give them some inspirational ideas, you never know.

But, you shouldn't demand that they make them...if I was a modder and someone demanded that I make something, I would tell them to f**k off, a lot less politely than what Keg said... smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 03 2002,11:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look, I can't see anything wrong with asking modders for addons...they can say no, can't they? It might actually give them some inspirational ideas, you never know.

But, you shouldn't demand that they make them...if I was a modder and someone demanded that I make something, I would tell them to f**k off, a lot less politely than what Keg said... smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*Totally agrees*

I just tell them im quite busy with something else, which is most of the time anyway. smile.gif