Sign in to follow this  
WKK Gimbal

What's your thought on this?

I like the fact that each section has it's own color font, looks like I'm reading a rainbow.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ May 01 2002,16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like the fact that each section has it's own color font, looks like I'm reading a rainbow.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

lol, didn't even notice that awesome detail! biggrin.gif

howcome everyone always wants to take over the world? nobody ever wants to take over France or China or anywhere!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 01 2002,07:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mahoney%20and%20Knucklehead.gif<span id='postcolor'>

where did you find socal mr rogers?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 01 2002,17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where did you find socal mr rogers?<span id='postcolor'>

Who?

That's Knucklehead and Jerry Mahoney. A bunch of dummies.

Don't worry....

I took care of the Illuminati in Deus Ex. They didn't take over the world. I fused with Helios, and have now absolute power. I am the ruler now.

<span style='font-size:32pt;line-height:100%'>I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRRR</span>

PRESS HERE WHILE READING

ICARUS <> DAEDELUS

WE .... I .... AM HELIOS

that was a cool part. and Daedelus had some disturbing bugs in his exe before the merge with nasty Icarus. Not comfy, no.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 01 2002,18:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where do you find this stuff???<span id='postcolor'>

On the WEB. What a silly question! tounge.gif

i'm guessing you don't just type nuts into a search engine

unless you're searching for somethimg completely different biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ April 30 2002,18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i'm guessing you don't just type nuts into a search engine

unless you're searching for somethimg completely different  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ahh u should have typed " coloured nuts" thats where u went wrong smile.gif