Sign in to follow this  
DrDeathGNJ

Looking for good opfp servers to play on?

Hey people,

I live in New Jersey and was just wondering if anyone here knows of any good solid servers for Operation multiplay. It doesn't have to be Only Jersey but East Coast would be enjoyable. I do have a CABLE connection but for this game I would like the best possible ping. My web search for such servers on east coast has lead me to alot of broken sites and such. GameSpy is absolute CRAP.

So any help would be appreciated. I am even interested in maybe some good OPFP Clans out there with a killer server, that would be nice also.

Thanks for any help!!

heres a few you can try:

Fraghaus: 209.240.0.151

Stoners House Of Pancakes: 209.163.146.143

MTCO: 207.179.200.211

Radishville: 208.251.17.94

I know that these 4 servers are dedicated servers...(meaning they run 24 hours a day 7 days a week) and that they all seem to run quite well. Im sure I missed plenty of servers...these are just 4 off of the top of my head...add more below. Of course, your milage may vary according to your connection and proximity of these servers...DrDeath is correct in that using the All Seeing Eye will most certainly help you in your search to find a server that you connect well to. Finding a server for OFP isnt as easy as finding one for some of the other games out there, but its most definatly worth it...good luck in your search!

Hey thanks Mr.Frag for the heads up on ALL SEEing EYE program. Killer!

Way better then GameSpy!! Blows Sly out of the water! Now I only have to find a server thats not in PROGRESS too play!! hehe!!

Thanks SUCHEY for the servers I shall give them a try!!