Sign in to follow this  
cr2142

Help with new DLC

Hey, im new here and realy need some help

Ok so iv bought the new DLC from sprocket it downloadid fine i downloadid the new patch aswell so to cut to the point

i went onto the folder to install it

mydocuments/sprocket/BAFsetup

i double clicked on BAFsetup and it extracted to 100% then just came up with an error report send error dont send

please help this is getting annoying and im not wasting my money :confused:

TRy re-downloading the dlc again from sprocket, Make sure you delete the old download first.

If you've done this already, Run the patch again and give us the error that it comes up with.

Hey, im new here and realy need some help

Ok so iv bought the new DLC from sprocket it downloadid fine i downloadid the new patch aswell so to cut to the point

i went onto the folder to install it

mydocuments/sprocket/BAFsetup

i double clicked on BAFsetup and it extracted to 100% then just came up with an error report send error dont send

please help this is getting annoying and im not wasting my money :confused:

Did you install the 1.54 patch first? I see you downloaded it, you have to install before BAF... if you already did then I don't know what to tell you.

i downloaded BAF then i downloaded the new patch and installed it, now im trying to install it but it keeps comeing up with an error report

i downloaded BAF then i downloaded the new patch and installed it, now im trying to install it but it keeps comeing up with an error report

Posting the exact error you are getting would be helpful. :)

yeah I will im just trying to re download it if it comes up again I will

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

ArmA setup has encounterd a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience.

then what it comes up with when i click on what it contains

Appname setup.exe.

modver.2.0.2.0 offset: 00024ecc appVer 2.0.2.0 modname setup.exe.

i realy have tried everything, restart, re download patch and DLC

Edited by cr2142

Its been a while since Ive used XP, but if you are using service pack 3, doesnt that mean you may need admin privilages? If that is the case, before you run the setup file, right click it, and choose Run as Administrator. As I say, Im not sure if this is relevant to XP, but Im sure SP3 turned it into an almost Vista OS, (but without Vistas crap).