Sign in to follow this  
subliminalss

BAF Warfare

hey great job with the british forces surpassed my expectations best in game models by far, and great work with the voices a real treat there, but i have one niggle.

I had 1 main reason for buying this pack, Warfare with british forces, how come its not in there, i know new models for the HQ and factories etc but it would be a great addition.

just wandering if its in development and can we expect it at all.

Thanks and great work.

Gee thanks for stealing my thunder Mandrake :P

I'm adding the infantry into the barracks as I type this, while Gossamer is flushing out the vehicles.

I can't speak for Benny but if the release of OA was any indication an update from him will be out really soon, so just sit tight.

That sounds Ace guys great work, had a little look and thought about doing it myself but thought best of it as i only have a day or so. Building a nice british base in Cherno instead.;)

I Agree, BIS have done a great job on the DLC. Only thing that dissappoints me, is the fact there is no warfare for BAF.

So please BIS, if your going to release DLC and expect us to pay for it, that atleast make it so that we can play warfare with it and take advantage of the DLC fully. Because at the end of the day, the majority of us play nothing but multpiplayer. Which means, in order to use the BAF content, we are yet again relying on people to mod the game. Thats wrong, because why should we pay £8 for content, yet not have the option to use it, without modding it???? Plus if id known their was no warfare option, id have simply stuck to using the BAF made by the modders here.

Sorry BIS but it just seems to me that ive paid £8 for a few user made campaign missions with some user made addons, that i could have just downloaded for free on armaholic. Give us warfare so we can exprience it to its full potential.

I Agree, BIS have done a great job on the DLC. Only thing that dissappoints me, is the fact there is no warfare for BAF.

So please BIS, if your going to release DLC and expect us to pay for it, that atleast make it so that we can play warfare with it and take advantage of the DLC fully. Because at the end of the day, the majority of us play nothing but multpiplayer. Which means, in order to use the BAF content, we are yet again relying on people to mod the game. Thats wrong, because why should we pay £8 for content, yet not have the option to use it, without modding it???? Plus if id known their was no warfare option, id have simply stuck to using the BAF made by the modders here.

Sorry BIS but it just seems to me that ive paid £8 for a few user made campaign missions with some user made addons, that i could have just downloaded for free on armaholic. Give us warfare so we can exprience it to its full potential.

They provided a full campaign of excellent quality. They never said they'd include a warfare mode with it so you didn't have to buy it if you didn't want to.

Otherwise you can check out my latest version of warfare on my server:

lgsl_image.php?s=1

or you can wait for Benny's new version.

hey great job with the british forces surpassed my expectations best in game models by far, and great work with the voices a real treat there, but i have one niggle.

I had 1 main reason for buying this pack, Warfare with british forces, how come its not in there, i know new models for the HQ and factories etc but it would be a great addition.

just wandering if its in development and can we expect it at all.

Thanks and great work.

uhm maybe a bit late but there is a warfare for BAF on chernarus its called CTI but still the same as warfare and its in the official game no mod needed... you should check it out m8 if you haven't done already, good luck!