Sign in to follow this  
Specter

Manually increase spread on artillery computer

Is it possible to do so? If yes, how? If no, why not? ;)

Sorry I misread topic, I thought it said speed.

Edited by NodUnit

There is little spread in the game as the projectile's landing site that your guns you fire are given exactly, plus the fact that the gun remains aiming at the exact same spot (does not change by recoil); so if you want spread, you have to click around the map.

What I want to know is... Is there a way to fire the gun/mortar/rocket arty from a key binding? I seem to press ‘fire’ a lot and accidentally change my aiming coordinates to where the 'fire' button is :(

well, the thing is, with ai being gunner, the m119s have a spread of approx 3 metres at ~7km... I don't see the point of having 4 shells explode in the same spot (and that's with 1 gun, if you have more guns -> more rounds in the exact same spot).

(MLRS is even more ridiculous)

So it would be nice to a) be able to set the spread manually when the player is gunner/commander of AI artillery or b) increase the default spread for both

So it would be nice to a) be able to set the spread manually when the player is gunner/commander of AI artillery or b) increase the default spread for both

I agree