Sign in to follow this  
Panzer Jager

Some Infantry-based ideas for next DLC

Here is my suggestion for stuff to be included in the next DLC:

-Mk18 CQBR with SOPMOD

-SIG P226

-AA-12

-Buckshot ammunition for AA-12 (and ArmA 2 shotguns in OA)

Personally I'd love to see these models available in this game. I think adding some current-issue US Special Forces small-arms to OA would be a good idea. These weapons could be available to existing US forces or maybe a new faction such as the Navy SEALs. The AA-12 may not be realistic to have available, but neither is the XM8, MG36, or Mk16.

Buckshot has been wanted for a long time - and adding the code for it would also be good for such weapons as the Autocannons, since they could use a "buckshot" style instead of their current fire mode. The current way autocannons are handled is limiting the rate of fire to 1200 RPM and boosting damage for each hit.

Edited by Panzer Jager

some decent seals would be great. but there are already addons for mk18 etc

...And what's wrong with BIS making their own versions of DLC, again? Hell, if BIS can't copy mods...they'll pretty much be relegated to expanding the UN peacekeeper faction (which I'd love to see actually have a variation of every single vehicle in a UN version, and a wider variety of UN foot soldiers too) and adding a few third-rate African or the various South American armies, since there hasn't been a mod for any of that.

Edited by Geredis

i'm not paying a cent for a pack of weapons which are already done in high quality, but thats just me

i'm not paying a cent for a pack of weapons which are already done in high quality' date=' but thats just me[/quote']

Seconded.

I'm not saying this is all that there should be in the DLC. To quote me:

Here is my suggestion for stuff to be included in the next DLC:

Personally I'm starting to think a Navy SEALs faction would be good - these are just some weapons I'd like to see in the next DLC. Why would just 3 weapons and a feature compose an entire pack?