Sign in to follow this  
MitchSchaft

Rayburd...

What was up with that, man?

West (GENERAL RAYDEN): "this is Hit_Sqd_Raybyrd and i think you guys made a huge mistake by messing with my guys prepare to be hacked later on tonite AND i swear TO you guys wont be able to keep this SERVER RUNNING ALL WEEK LONG"

That was real cool, man. Not only do we have a screenshot, but we have your player ID off the server log. What is your deal?

id: 1330516

Then you come back as 2-ELITE-4-U and say you're just checking something? Man...

Raybyrd.jpg

Alright, but do you really think thats gonna work when you dont lay out any of the cicumstances at all. Also, Ive never actually seen Raybyrd post on this forum, so how do you think hes going to see it and answer your charges?

That's all he said. Besides trying to start a couple of arguments a couple minutes before.

okay... so all you have is a guy saying that hes Rabyrd while simultaneously trying to piss you guys off, and using several different names in quick succession. Out of curiousity, do you have Raybyrds ID#, and have you compared that with the other players ID#s or are you just going on the fact that this Rayden guy claimed that he was Raybyrd?

Yes, we have Raybyrd's player ID. Not only is it made public in Hit Squad's xml, it has also been compared to RayByrd being in game. There were 2 admins present during his little visit. One of them remote desktopped to the server and checked the server's log and compared it to Raybyrd's ID#. It matched. When he came on as the second guy, I told him to check these forums.

I'm just trying to let everyone know incase Stoner's is down all week.

Alright. Im not sure I approve of making this public, but then again it isnt my decision

Well, apparently he changed his ID# off of the squad xml. But that's was the original number about 2 weeks ago. We're not worried about it, I just wanted people to see what he's doing.

Private squabbles should be dealt with privately, not on this public forum, closing.