Sign in to follow this  
FetishFool

How do i change what it says under my name?

I see everyone with custom titles under their name.

How do I change mine??

And... I love Shakira.

u cant smile.gif it was a mod naming spree that occured a week ago or so biggrin.gif

We will all suffer for the rest of our lives.

Psychological torture is considered a breach of human rights smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mastah Spamah @ April 28 2002,22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So is preventing me from spamming.<span id='postcolor'>

You're not all dead yet smile.gif

can i have the member title "the guy your wife pretends she dont know" ? it would make me happy as pie if you could give me that smile.gif

On the topic of names. Is it in any way possible to get my nick changed? I kinda changed my whole online presence a month ago, but there are those few forums which doesn't allow name changing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes, we all suffered for it. Some still are <span id='postcolor'>

I was lucky, i love mine!

Ah yes Sadico. Sadly, it still consist of a nonsense word.

We were all humiliated, and I suggest we start a support group and I've made a ribbon to serve our cause.

We can call ourselves

League for the Awareness of Moderator Abuse.

ribbon.jpg

to get your name changed you must have sexual relations with that moderator, mr placebo

No that's not necessary. Any moderator will do.

Plabbo is the über vervalter, but if you suck up to another mod, it will move up the umbilical cord of the moderator hive and eventually the information will reach the highest level.

eh, i dont even care about that anymore. You can say waaaaaaaaaay more in a signiture pic than you ever could in a special member level