Sign in to follow this  
barret

MARK IV AND THE RIB\'S !!!!!

Since I have made my infamouse Navy Seal missions, I wanted to know if the next patch will come with the rib boats and the Mark Iv's which are able to "catch" boats on their ship like air planes on an air craft carrier. Also on the Mark Iv Boats, their should be a medical place to heal injured seals, just a thought.

HEY,HEY,HEY U know there could be lil small rubber boats instead of these.

why dont we use the boats for SAS/SBS who are much better than the seals or delta force

"why dont we use the boats for SAS/SBS who are much better than the seals or delta force"

You should be shot for what you just started. I'm sick of the brits on this forum and there d*amn uneducated claims.

Ha, ok injured saboteurs, since thats whut they are.

Brits tend to say that the British armed forces are so good because of the constant american flag-waving that often goes on. Not so much on this forum, where it happens only occasionally, but in quite a few others it does.

And whats wrong with the SAS being called the best in the world, when they have the best past record?

What is 1st then?confused.gif?

The Americans cant take it that britian and many other countries have better armed forces. Its quality not size that counts or its what you do with it..LOL

You're all right. This forum is s**t because every uneducated, unexperienced, prepubescent tit has to come in and spout off about who is the best when they have no idea. None of you can prove your claims.

It happens in every thread and it's old. Every topic ends up off topic because of crap like

"why dont we use the boats for SAS/SBS who are much better than the seals or delta force "

"The Americans cant take it that britian and many other countries have better armed forces. Its quality not size that counts or its what you do with it..LOL "

It's all your opinions. And for the record almost every US flag waving post is provoked by some brit saying the US eats s**t.

I think maybe the bottom line is that we are sick of playing yet another game where we are forced to be the Americans or their inadequately armed and largely ignored opponents. Maybe for once we could get a game (and I know there are some cases of this so don't scream at me) where we are some other country. It just gets a tad s**tty after a while. Perhaps this is one of the factors that aggravates non-americans.

its usually the American "hey look, the M1 in OFP 0wnz the T80 so USA iz l33ter than Europe u guyz suxz coz u iz small" attitude that gets Brits to come out with "Actually, you're forgetting us, Germany and Russia when you say that Equipment-X and Squad-X is the best" stuff.

The comment on this thread was out of order, but in other situations its a response people get used when to responding to US flag-waving.

And in a game where we play America when we want NATO, what do you expect?

What would you think if, maybe, it was a British or German outpost with G3, L85, Challangers, Leopards etc. and only a couple of American things for a "Oh yeah, and then some americans turned up as part of nato" thing for the plot?

I'd be perfectly fine playing as a brit or a german if thats how the game was made. I play it because it's a great infantry sim, not because it has the US in it. Too many people here take it personally. The gameplay would be exactly the same no matter what nationality it was made with. I play for the gameplay.

I also completely dissagree with you. More often than not it's a brit or german who comes in and says I want a Challenger/Leopard instead of the m1 because the m1 sucks. I've never seen an arguement break out because an american came out of nowhere and said the m1 is better than everything else without being provoked first.

I guarantee I could find more arguements supporting my point if I was so inclined.

It works out like:

"Can we have British/German units, I like to play as my country"

"Its USA - deal with it - no 2nd rate european stuff"

"UK has Stuff-X thats actually better"

"USA has the best stuff"

"Err, no. USA's X is crap, UK has better stuff X"

"Its always brits with their stupid claims"

Almost right ACTSMILEY - except for a few cases such as the following (they r gonna b pissed for this smile.gif )

Ruskiesrule

CaptainKickass

and a couple of others that I can't remember the names of....

*Besides, the Irish have the best - oh no, wait a minute, we don't... smile.gif

I'm tired of babies crying because their country isnt in the game. I am an American and I like playing the Americans. However I like playing the russians too. I wouldnt care if I was playing as a Brit or a German, it would be fun. But if it was I wouldn't be on the forum crying that America isnt in it.

It's not that our countries aren't in the game - rather that our countries are never in ANY games. Just Americans....and that is what I am saying probably annoys most people.