Sign in to follow this  
WarriorM4

Any more patches for Vanilla Arma 2?

I recently added a few bug reports to the reporting system.It looks like they been fixed by Dwarden and are listed as coming in an upcoming patch.The bugs fixed were not for OA.My question here is I am only seeing patches released for Operation arrowhead.We still have bugs in stock Arma.Are we going to see any more fixes or have we been abandoned?Its virtually useless to me until that fix is released as it CTDs in any mission I attempt now.

Edited by WarriorM4

So you are saying that Arma 2 guits to your desktop everytime you play it? Because that sounds like it's a problem on your end if it is true. It's kicked out, maybe 3 or 4 times for me and my pc sucks. That was 2 or 3 patches ago as well. I'm sure you have cleaned up you're hard drive and checked all you're mods to make sure they aren't causing problem.:803::pistols:FPDR

Yup done all that and considering it was a bug that was reported through the system and listed as worked on and fixed there should be an update released.

I think it's unlikely that more patches will be released for ArmA2, but if the issues are severe enough, maybe a smaller patch will be released at some point?