Sign in to follow this  
Azza FHI

[MP 30 COOP] Wrath of Allah (OPFOR)

http://www.filefront.com/17149922/Wrath%20Of%20Allah.Zargabad.pbo

or try http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6526GCVO

zarga2.jpg

You play as the taliban and have to take over the town of Zargabad along with 3 other objectives: disable armour reinforcements, kill Dr. Hladik and sabotage the airport.

Contains revive and full briefing, enjoy!

Edited by Azer1234

Download link no worky,404 error

Played it twice yesterday with some decent pubs and i gotta say its a pleasure and the INFIDEL theme fits lol

There´s some minor issues in example "revive markers on map not there" but it plays very very nice and is definatly attracting

Gotta love it *thumbs up*

:D

P.S. sorry for double post,but this way the "link no wrky" stuff gets better highlighted

dunno why but its working for some and not others, its had 40 hits now. PM me ur email and i will send it to u if u want.

@thescar - the markers were appearing when we played it, maybe try 'call for help' when u need to be revived.

added a second file location in first post

This is a very enjoyable mission some bugs:

Injured when you respawn.

Deaths arent counted so parameters irrelevant.

Enemies stand around and on occasion wont shoot at you. Seems to be group related if 2 groups are together only one will shoot at you.

Notes vanished for JIP players. And only one mission marker show as complete the airfield one.

If you are updating it you should think about using JWs patrol script so your enemies are moving around preset or random patrols, makes them aware too.

And a vehicle revive for the cars and bikes (not the M2s) :)

Good mission we hope to play it with arounf 10 or tomorrow.