Sign in to follow this  
Karmichael

Crcti golden army

CRCTI Golden Army

by

Karmichael

Editior:

Another CRCTI NUT from OGN ARMA Australia. So this missions is similar to squeeze's CRCTI Warfare :bounce3:

Description:

A CRCTI TeamDeath match type mission. Made it in utes, I very intense battle between 3 factions (West, East and Gue).

There are ONLY 2 FLAGS to capture only.HOLD both flags for 8 minutes. Its also COOP friendly. Weapons/Aircraft/Armor/Equipment are very cheap (AHZ $25). Coz you gonna need it when the golden army is activated (GUE)

DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V08B58D2

OR

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6200

Plot:

In Christmas of 1955, a young Hellboy is told a bedtime story by his adoptive father, Trevor Broom, involving an ancient war between man and magical creatures, all started by man's greed. After years of battle and defeat, the master of the goblin blacksmiths offered to build a golden mechanical army for King Balor, the one-armed king of the elves. Balor, influenced by his son Prince Nuada, ordered the building of this Golden Army. Soon the humans attacked again but the Golden Army devastated them so mercilessly that Balor forged a truce with the humans to stop the bloodshed: man would keep his cities and the magical creatures would keep their forests. Nuada did not agree with the truce, and left in exile. The magical crown controlling the army was broken into three pieces, one piece going to the humans and the other two kept by the elves, so the Golden Army could never be used again.

Installation:

Extract the pbo file to your ArmA2\MPMissions folder.

GOLDEN ARMY/ Ambient Combat Manage (ACM):

Once King Balor is Killed the ACM will deactivated and the golden mechanical army (T72,BMP,T34 and AA truck) will spawn at the airport and take the flags back. Like the movie these mechanical hardware are indestructible, it cannot be killed. So run for your lives or avoid them. I put time limit to these creatures, spawn for 5 mins and then disappear for 15mins.

Secondary Operations (SecOps):

Secops can be only by the secop operators.

West Bravo - Secops Operator callsign RAZOR

East Bravo - Secops operator callsign ALPHA

Its available and reloads your secops support options every 6 minutes.

aerial reconnaissance

artillery

supply drop

tactical airstrike

TIPS: Press space them click communications then request. When you wanna use the secop, only West and East bravo human player only.

Change log:

v1.02:

- You can now use secops on a dedicated server.

- Arty can be used also, Arty will be shooting shells from the USS Carrier (Fire Base) :yay:

- Tested it many times on me dedicated server..... should work OK

Credits & Thanks:

I also like thank Cleanrock, Squeeze, Sickboy and all the other CRCTI nuts out there for making it possible to to play this mission.

Edited by Karmichael

Wow - good idea!

Especially good for all the new fans of ArmA too?

Maybe a good way to begin with for those who are frustrated by the complexity of warfare or even crcti?

(My MF-cr-CTI-Experience is a sixhundred games since OF 2002).

Wow - good idea!

Especially good for all the new fans of ArmA too?

Maybe a good way to begin with for those who are frustrated by the complexity of warfare or even crcti?

(My MF-cr-CTI-Experience is a sixhundred games since OF 2002).

Get to the action quick mission

And also the AI and Human default weapon is

West

HUMAN : DMR - SMAW

AI Leader : XM8 Compact - SMAW

East

HUMAN : VSS Vintorez - Metis AT-13

AI Leader : Bizon PP-19 SD - Metis AT-13

Very simple, get your weapon run over the hill to victory or to death.

WARNING!!!! Without teamwork and team play it will take you hours to win.

Tell me if you can win with yourself. Then i will make it harder :eek:

Cunning of the commander is also an advantage to victory.

TIP: Build tall sand barriers,defenses around the your first flag capture, with arty and air support as an barrier/shield. Note: you can not build near the flag only around it at a certain distance. Hurry up coz when the golden army awakens your all dead meat.

Edited by Karmichael

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

5745979.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

Metis for the east? The metis is the counterpart of the Javeline as you can lock on tanks with it.

Metis for the east? The metis is the counterpart of the Javeline as you can lock on tanks with it.

Not gonna matter, coz the battle is gonna be so intense. And getting to the battle in short distance.You might have not have time. Everything is cheap also. Many burning M1A1 won't break your budget. DMR i think is better than a VSS.

:yay::bounce3:

@Old Bear

Its all good mate.

I have done this mission several times now.

Also with clanmates.

I can really recommend it.

It's a cti you can do really fast.

And it's a deathmatch quite complex to do.

It's fun.

Guys - don't forget this mission!

It's a solution to all the PvP-missing people.

Im glad it refills your PVP satisfaction....:)