Sign in to follow this  
kadinx

Addscore command

The "addscore" command run on the 1.02 beta Dedicated server is not functional. It works on a Player\host but not across clients when the mission is run on Dedicated server.

If anyone wants to test it.

Make a trigger activated by radio ("alpha") with repeated function and put this "on activation": Player addscore 50

Place the mission on the Dedicated server and connect through your client. Use the radio button to execute the command and press "I" to see if your score is changing.

Please, if anyone see a flaw in the above statement let me know.

Note: the addscore command used in scripts and the above example have been working fine in Arma 1.

I can confirm this so far. It doesn't seem to work the same way as it did in ArmA1, bugged or whatever.

Thanks Tajin

I was starting to think that it was just me. It is weird because there are score changes when you play the default missions like DM and the rest but when you try to implamented throught your own scripts or trigges it does not happen in the same way it happens in Arma 1.

I guess it will be soon revealed!!

Nobody else?

Are Tajin and myselft the only ones that have experience this?

Maybe WE are doing something wrong?

From the recently released Arma II scriptiong commands, it looks that addscore and its usage have not been altered.

Hmm!

I have made a similar post earlier on in the bugs report but I missed yours.

I hope more people vote on it.

Thank you much.

Edited by KadinX