Sign in to follow this  
POPKA

OFP Vista help

Can anyone help me out with this? I've got OFP installed on my Vista computer and it works fine as far as gameplay is concerned, multiplayer works fine, the only problem is that whenever I save a mission no actual mission files are saved on my computer (yet I can still load the mission up in the editor) I can't find the mission files anywhere atall. no username folders are created either whenever I Create a new folder.. does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I have a feeling it is somthing to do with the security settings

I had this problem with a grand strategy game that has a scenario editor. I saved the scenario but could never find it where it was supposed to be saved. Turns out Vista saves it in an out of the way place for some strange reason. Try and find it here:

Quote[/b] ]C:\Users\(NAME)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\

Another OFP folder should be there.

I had this problem to.

Go to C:\Program Files\operationflashpoint and open up your ofp directory.

Then you should see not were your ofp files are but, up to the left near the search bar there should be something that says " compatibility files." Just click on it and it should take you to your user folder and that which be your beloved missions.  biggrin_o.gif